If you're gunna OC your processor, watch tutorials on youtube first. It's a relatively simple thing to do, but if you fuck it up you'll end up needing to replace it.
Hello.
the 2400 could be overclocked too?
:awesome:
dA
Oh shit didn´t see it wasnt the 2400K.
Y NO K VERSION MAN.
i want to ask something, im planing on buying a new computer for gaming and working, is this a good choice for its price?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIBOX-HD-W-QUAD-CORE-1TB-8GB-WINDOWS-GAMING-DESKTOP-PC-/220840398698?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item336b1d0f6a#ht_9520wt_905
I would suggest building one yourself hugo, the price for that computer is quite same as mine, just that the GPU of mine is a lot more expensive.
:awesome:
dA
Better gfx card needed for sure.

FUCK YEAH.
gy4Jg.jpg
Post edited September 13, 2011 at 01:31:44 AM by Brian
Nice! I'm on 56 golds, 0 silver and 0 bronze. I really need to be bothered to finish the other 4.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
1 person liked this.
Nice antaaaal trofeeeeën
I'm at 30 license golds at the moment. Still got work to do,... On other challenges the last NASCAR is giving me trouble. I can get up to second place but still would need to overtake one more car! Annoying challenge because a small mistake (such as 5km/h drop while driving one of the bends) loses a lot of time (and in that race 0.2 seconds is a lot) and possibly lose the slipstream.

But happy news: my controls started working! R2 is now throttle, L2 is brake, right stick up & down shifts gears. I borrowed the original release from a friend (mine is the platinum re-release) but starting the game with a different disc didn't seem to make any difference with the buttons (which I was pretty sure about anyway). But then, on one race I bumped dead-on into a wall so that it wasn't possible to continue racing without reversing out of the wall first. I though "Gahh, I guess I have to restart the race since my reverse button won't work anyway!" but I went on and tried it just for the heck of it. After reversing I tried the other buttons too and they worked as well! I have no idea what made them work from now on.
Post edited September 14, 2011 at 07:15:27 PM by ollite20

Please login to post