No plans yet, cause there is no money for it right now, perhaps next year or so I can do something with it. Cleaned grill and trunk would be the first, would love to have some tinted taillights, a simple roof spoiler. Other things like rims, xenon headlights, lowering, paintjob aren't possible right now. But maybe later, I will find out. Let' s see how long I will drive that thing. :)
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
nice sounding ideas :-d got a good method all be it a bit of a pikey way to "tint" your tails, just get a pair of you mums/girlfriends/wifes/yours?? haha old black tights or stockings (if they ripped or anything may as well put them to good use not just go in bin) cut out a section a bit bigger than the light and wrap it around, when you put the light back on just make sure the tights are tight up against the lights with no creases or anything, the pressure of the light against the bodywork will hold it on and keep the tightness too lol and there you have it, totally blacked out lights for no cost atall, and they do let the light through perfectly and believe me this sounds strange but itworks lmao
forumsigu.jpg
Congrats, nice first car. I'll also buy a car arond my Abitur, but that will probably not be such a new and big one (more like a Mazda 323).
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
Got my current car a few weeks ago. jdm y0! :D

hpim1923.jpg

hpim1922a.jpg

hpim1921.jpg

hpim1920.jpg

hpim1919.jpg

hpim1930.jpg
Nice car.
You should fix the rear numberplate though.
Signaturbig.jpg
My first own car.
I got it from my grandfather when he died two weeks ago, but I could only just bring it home today because the clutch had to be repaired.
CIMG5628klein.jpg
CIMG5627klein.jpg
In the first pic you see the car I've been driving before, my parents' Skoda Fabia.
The Daihatsu is 18 years old, but has only been driven 54000 kilometres.
It has 105hp and only weighs 930kg, which makes it go quite well while consuming not too much fuel.
Signaturbig.jpg
Love these very light cars with a normal amount of hp to have fun with them.
My mom used to have a daewoo lanos. It was a very primitive car but it also had about 100hp and weighed less than a ton. it did a "burnout" in second gear when accelerating :-d
gtstudio.deviantart.com
Sorry to hear about your grandfather mate.

But, that's a nice first car. They seem to be indestructible, very good quality. and the horspower/weight balance is more than fine. Our Brava has the same horspower, but it weights 100 kg more... And that isn't a slow car.
autwmosig.png
Here is our ride for about 3 days and one picture with the car and mine on the other side. :D

auto2t.jpg

meinfuhrpark.jpg
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
:omg: dude how th hell do you get hold of a r8 for 3 days!! :omg: beutiful cars though aint they lol
forumsigu.jpg

Please login to post