Had a cool visitor here for a few weeks :D a mates relative bought the polo some weeks ago, kept it in our garage and today got its winter tires fitted:D Awesome bit of machinery, had a bit of fun with it on snow with its summer tires xD

dsc00840k.jpg

My eighty looks damn dirty, pointless to wash it too with this kind of weather... :-q
gtstudio.deviantart.com
hi guys, thi is my ride :D a fiat grande punto
mypunto6.jpg
mypunto5.jpg
mypunto3.jpg
my ride gets the job done xD
dsc0847085.jpg
Bought this today.

1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport. It's been sitting in a barn for the last 23 years and only has 85k miles on it.
Put a battery in it and it fired right up. =O

img0531rq.jpg
wip2y.jpg

DeviantART
Very nice carguy! I'm jealous!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Agree, awesome find carguy. I'm kinda diggin the slotted mags too. :-d
autemosig.png
Thanks guys. It came with the original window sticker and build sheet, and a few extra parts. I get an extra passenger door (don't need it), a rear bumper (don't need it), a complete set of tail lights (don't need them), new arm rests (need one of them), a new trunk lid (need that), and a couple other things I cant remember right now (that I don't need). I also get a brand new transmission (as in never had fluid in it) if I need it for $50 (as in fifty bucks).

Now I just have to get it home. I'm planning on towing it to the shop sometime this week so that I can get all of the fluids changed, clean out the gas tank, new tires, a new turn signal and headlight, and a new windshield put in. Then add inspection, insurance, tags, and beat the snot out of it. xD

Oh by the way, I stole it for $6k. I could sell it tomorrow for ten. :D
wip2y.jpg

DeviantART
i have no ride :d
98Banner_2.jpg[img]
Got it today :D
23081408.jpg
I dont have a car yet, but its from my parents

585fae07.jpg
61058579.jpg
Suzuki Splash 1.0 GS AC :)
untitled2h.jpg