NOSTALGIA TRIP

rember that yellow evo.
It was the most amazing I ever saw!
woopwoopsig.png
So smooth. My hard top Carrera GT is actually a some kind of tribute to the one Tony Riley made. Not as good though although I remember I was slightly disappointed (not the right word really) because the Carrera GT he made was so low res compared to his other works. :P

Anyone still have the BMW 7-serien he made after seeing the first Transporter movie? One of my favourites that one.
Yeah Olli, pretty sure I got that one sitting on my HDD, I'll check for you when I get back home
Tony Riley himself should be ressurected imo, nevermind his chops. I was chopping back in the days when he did that chop. Used to talk to him on MSN few times too, was very helpful and always gave detailed replies.

I am sure he is still doing the odd chop with being that good and the best out there; why would you stop doing what your good at?!

Theirs a lot of choppers out there that are and will be missed. 180sxc, GSX, CP Werks, lilracer, Charlie, Spyda. I can't think of anymore at the present time. I must dig out some old discs and see if I have any saved.

These guys back then have made chopping what it is today, without them we wouldn't be as far on imo.
autemochristmas.png
180sxc and Spyda! 2 fellow aussies that I use to speak with alot.. miss those guys, CP too back in the day. All the guys were good guys, plenty more too.. almost too many to list, don't forget NOM15, AMV, ubersoldat, ruig, dap, dr.gofast etc

We should have a reminiscing thread to collaborate all the old great chops :)
I vote: Rename this to the Nostalgic thread!

I got stacks of old chops from... back in the days
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Just to be philosoraptor, I wonder where they are and what they do...
This was my inspiration:
zx2copyfin7je.jpg
podpisa.jpg
I remember that chop in a magazine once... or it was on forums, Soo good :)
Having a look at these older chops, Is it just me or have the chopping style seemed to have really changed since 06/08 to 2011 ??
From choice of mods, brushing style and even the atmosphere of the chops? Not sure for the best or not :lookright:

Few more old chops from the Hdd
corvettefinalcopydu8.jpg
yaris335vh.jpg
r342.jpg
s15gq.jpg
wrx2u.jpg
minitf.jpg
lexusluxsornr8.jpg
r342.jpg
15678073.jpg
toyoauris.jpg
audi3o.jpg
633057051420983773entryi.jpg
633054549476718750entry.jpg
pennzoilgtryn2.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
^I fucking love Naj's Corvette
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post