Zero wrote:
lowering springs, about £70/80
http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/webshop/suspension/kw/v1-inox-coilover-kit/skoda/fabia-mk2-5j/skoda-fabia-mk2-5j-kw-v1-inox-coilover-kit-08-10-11-10282022-08-10-15-45mm-15-40mm-926-960kg-840kg-rs/
these what i need
You should be able to find a Coilover kit for half that price
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
You should be able to find a Coilover kit for half that price
ill have a look on ebay cheers dude
if you want to lower it 60, why not just buy lowering springs for like £350 cheaper
you wont be adjusting the height that much and you have said your not loaded
Zero wrote:
if you want to lower it 60, why not just buy lowering springs for like £350 cheaper
you wont be adjusting the height that much and you have said your not loaded

Why dont he just cut his current springs? Thats 100% free!!!
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
yeh thats the next option, also no point in spending that money on coilovers for a skoda which you probs wont keep for more then 2 years :P
Zero wrote:
yeh thats the next option, also no point in spending that money on coilovers for a skoda which you probs wont keep for more then 2 years :P

Hey what car do you own? Thats right. now shaddap and let the man enjoy his Skoda. :P
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
i did own a car for about 2 months, bought and then sold it for profits
dont you get cocky now you have your own car :P
also i was only giving him my opinion, dont need to own a car for car knowledge, now shaddap
Post edited June 30, 2011 at 05:31:54 AM by Zero
lol i said on ma 1st car i would make itfor me and make it personal kit it up, an made a promsie to my best mate hes done the same but alloys and a spoiler and lowered it because his insurance wld of gone up so am doing the same plus i saw the same car as mine in tesco lowered and with mercades allows and it looked bang tidy hehe so i want my car to be personal for me
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Zero wrote:

Hey what car do you own? Thats right. now shaddap and let the man enjoy his Skoda. :P
cheers dude

Please login to post