German cars are too good and that makes them kinda booring IMO,Alfa Romeo,Ferrari,Lambo,Lancia...they have soul.Fiat is other thing,i realy don't see anything good in them,thanks to Chrysler.
I still prefer german cars for the overal quality,but they are kinda too perfect for my taste :D
bannerbmm.png

http://tktuning.deviantart.com/
vw is the best :-d
If it weren't for the Opel and Ford factories germany wouldn't have any decent cars at all. Not just IMO, it's the F***ing thruth...
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
1 person liked this.
Zykotec wrote:
If it weren't for the Opel and Ford factories germany wouldn't have any decent cars at all. Not just IMO, it's the F***ing thruth...

Umadbro? :D
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
1 person liked this.
We have in family an Audi A6 Avant, my A3 Sportback and a Q5... so probably we love german cars :D
Well...pretty hard to say.

I truly believe that Italian cars are more show off than german ones. BUT, the "violence" of the italian cars is just lovely. When you hear the noise of a LP670, this just gives you chill.
However german car allow you to chill, be classy and other stuff.

In the end, I would say british car (Aston Martin especially), but if I had to choose between italian and german cars, I would say Italian (even though it's the opposite of british cars haha).
-

signpl.jpg
Nibs wrote:
Zykotec wrote:

I own a Bmw 525Ix that has been standing still with a worn driveshaft for almost three weeks (because the F*****g parts dealer can't send it (it was picked from storage two weeks ago, and maybe sent today) Also, I owned a couple of Audi's which are Farm equipment tbh. So yeah, I'm mad ;)
PS, best cars are from Belgium ;)
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Neither. I prefer Japanese cars but if i had to pick one i'd take an Italian car over a German one.

Same here. Japanese. Then I'd get a pasta rocket but only if it were a supercar. Regular cars I'd go Deutsch
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Zykotec wrote:
Nibs wrote:
Zykotec wrote:

I own a Bmw 525Ix that has been standing still with a worn driveshaft for almost three weeks (because the F*****g parts dealer can't send it (it was picked from storage two weeks ago, and maybe sent today) Also, I owned a couple of Audi's which are Farm equipment tbh. So yeah, I'm mad ;)
PS, best cars are from Belgium ;)

Nonetheless i love german cars :D
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
I quite understand as far as feelings go, I can't deny you your love. Dosn't make the cars any better though :P ( I actually like the e34 Bimmers, that's why I bought one, but it's nowhere close to a Granada in any (useful) way)

Please login to post