I just got Gran Turismo for PSP the other day, and I must say it's pretty good. It beats all other racing games on the platform by far and the graphics are amazing... for PSP. The only let down is the car choice really. There are around 850 cars, which is astounding. However, as any other GT series there are about 30 types of skylines, Evos, Imprezas and MX-5's. And there are only about 10 new cars (post 2005) that weren't in GT4.
It's a good game, but it just seems like it was rushed out a little. Probably Sony's fault, with the release of the PSP Go needing a good game to coincide with its release.

I also want FIFA 10. I got the demo and it feels a lot easier to control the ball. What I hated a bit about 09 was the limited movements the players had, but that seems to be fixed. Another problem with 09 that I found was when you shoot, it sometimes takes a couple of strides for the player to kick the ball so often the goal keeper will pounce on it before you strike. That also seems to be fixed, so that's good!

Other games that I'm waiting for:
- Modern Warfare 2
- GT5 :(
- Assassin's Creed 2

Anyone got some input about 360 games (like what to get and what's coming out?) I was thinking about getting an XBOX 360 + FM3 around Christmas.

**EDIT**
Another tasty GT5 Screenshot:
gran-turismo-5-lamborghini-ferrari-16.jpg
Post edited October 03, 2009 at 09:17:35 AM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Well, im really looking forward to "Brutal Legend". Played demo, loved atmosphere, gameplay, music... Also Jack Black as a game character. How cool is that? :D Ofc im waiting COD:MW2, Forza 3, Alan Wake, Dantes Inferno, Mafia 2 and few others.
Now playing:
XBox 360: Fable 2, Ghostbusters, Dirt 2, GH:Metallica.
PC: Well... World of Warcraft. :D
civicsigas1.jpg
In Germany, CoD-MW2 will cost 60€ for PC. Normally, games for PC cost around 40-45€.
Is it the same in your countries?
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
Activison thinks MW2 is so good, that price is too low for package gamers will get. U know all SP and MP thing. But in UK shops game.co.uk and shopto.net prices are the same as any other game... So im not sure. But i guess in Lithuania game will cost ~67£. Thats why i buy games from UK.:)
civicsigas1.jpg
Yeah, I think it's $110 AUD over here in AUS which is a bit more than normal. However, I'm guessing that BIG W which is always cheaper than EB games and Game, will have it for 98 or 88 when it's released which is always good.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
cod MW2 comes out 3 days before i finish my HSC exams, so... after that i can play it all day long... :D
But JB-hifi is always the cheapest IMO

Oh also heres some pics from NFS shift
But when i take photos from my ps3 and see them on nfs.com the quality really sucks.

And Imageshack make is even worse.
image1mv.jpg
image2ox.jpg
imagerc.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
You can find some pics of some of my cars at http://www.needforspeed.com/web/nfs/mynfs/overview/player?nid=2296684071#

I like the car livery design in the game definitely the most! I like that Gallardo livery a lot. Problem with the car is that it doesn't go faster than 200km/h even with full modifications. The stock model runs 270. There's some kind of glitch because the car's acceleration slows significantly on the high revs of 4th gear. It barely gets to 5th gear and the acceleration stops.

The actual driving isn't much fun. I just HATE how the cars bounce around all the time. Full of bugs too. Car's don't start, "limited" top speeds, gear ratios changing between races... The game is incomplete!

I'm going to sell the game and probably get the Batman game instead. I've heard it's fantastic.

Other games I would be interested are:
Assanssin's Creed 1 & 2 (interesting setting and era)
Uncharted 2 (looks amazing and I've read the story is very well written)
Ninja Gaiden SIGMA 2 (definitely getting this one, ninjas are so awesome :D)
Gran Turismo 5 (but of course!)
Final Fantasy XIII (both upcoming releases on PS3)
God of War III (I will probably get the box set with the I and II converted to HD res)
Post edited October 07, 2009 at 09:09:19 PM by ollite20
So... I was wondering if anyone here has Forza 3 yet.

What's it like!?!?!

I was thinking about getting a 360 just because of this game, and so far the reviews have been good, but what do you guys think of it?

Just pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2 yesterday (I wasn't willing to risk that Big W would have it on release xD)
Post edited October 24, 2009 at 08:56:22 PM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
Anyone played Uncharted 2 yet? My sisters bf bought it, but he haven't played it yet.
I can't wait for Assassins Creed 2 :D
forza 3 ftw got the limited edition today its really good but havent enough money yet to see how well the u class cars are yet and some of the tracks are brutal :-d :-d :-d

Please login to post