it's the same size i'm using :)

It seems small, but I find that with bigger tablets, you tend to use your arm more than your wrist.
Hello.
allright.. I'll try it first jack.. thanks for recommendations :-d :D
yeah, i am also getting a wacom pen 4x6 around march! cant wait anymore to get it :D
:awesome:
dA
Humm.. 4x6 size huh, btw doesn't it too small for 19" LCD..? tommorow I wanna build a gaming rig/chopping engine, and I've planning to buy 19" (1440x960) instead 14" (1366x768 or 1280x720), if I buy wacom 4x6 for 19" monitor, doesnt it feel like.. umh, how I must say that.. a discoordinated maybe.. (because the pad maybe 1/2 or less than the monitor size)..?
my monitor's 22" ^^ it runs fine.
Hello.
jackdarton wrote:
it's the same size i'm using :)

It seems small, but I find that with bigger tablets, you tend to use your arm more than your wrist.

Ironic how we both had the Trust tablet aswell as the Bamboo Pen now. I actully have the same size aswell :P
signaturesw.jpg
Size doesn't matter, how do you use that is the most important thing (general rule, very general rule) :D
Me also with Bamboo :D
ilPoli wrote:
Size doesn't matter, how do you use that is the most important thing (general rule, very general rule) :D
Me also with Bamboo :D

Haha, Im a grower, not a shower! xD
signaturesw.jpg
MUhahahah ok stop the double sense mode ON :D
Ok well then, if the others says the same too, looks no problem.. okay, I'll added to my buy-list that 6x4 size :D thanks all for any suggestions :-d

Please login to post