8th for north america and tomorrow for europe :)
Zero wrote:
8th for north america and tomorrow for europe :)

I believe that DevilsTower is from Norway, and Norway is in europe. And if his housemate got it for the 360 something is wrong.

Many who preordered it online got it early though, maybe that's what's happened.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
games often end up going on sale earlier than release these days :D
see wrc 2010 and gt5 as example ;)
I'm getting it on Saturday because I'll be at college all day tomorrow respraying a set of Kawasaki Ninja fairings :(
Sig-6.jpg

My dA page ^^ - Feel free to use photos for bases/donors, just ask first :-d
GT5, I had one day before release at 3 pm, I was the first one in a huge electronic store going out with GT5 and I was allowed to open the carton with the knife :D was a wonderful feeling^^. After that the cartons stayed there till next morning before the games were sorted in the shelfs.
Post edited February 11, 2011 at 08:38:19 AM by sfdesignz
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
Shall have it in the morning.
Hello.
Ihave it =D come get some
Sorry dudes, I have no idea how he got it early or whatever, it just dumped into the mailbox yesterday :P
i played the beta and i must say, the physics is horrible, and according to my friend it's even worse in the actual game.

Other than that fact its pretty cool actually. :D
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
if i buy this then only for pc cause i dont have consoles and probably newer will
i have read so much negative stuff on the tdu2 and well the first tdu was bad to cause no updates and so on but in the days when it came out it was something new and i bought it and later the carpack to but that didnt add nothing special to the game

driving school is really really bad idea on this new game especialy cause if you play with keyboard then in school you are on sport mode so that means wheels are spinning and basically no control over the cars in curners and i dont start to talk about when it rains and so on

one of my friends got it yesterday for he's ps3 so maybe i try it on there and think to buy it or not on my pc
http://lopo30.deviantart.com/

Please login to post