Massive lolness. I haven't seen that before. Great stuff!
Its old but made me lol cuz i haven't heard it in a while. good refresher
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
I thought this was a joke when i saw the topic's title because you don't usually see these kinda stuff on these type of forums. :D But as i started reading through it, i thought this may be serious until i, luckily, saw the picture. :D If I saw this thread before, I would've thought it was serious but as I said, luckily I saw the picture . :D And i find this quite funny. :D Everyone needs humor at times and I'm glad that an admin likes to make other people laugh. :) An admin should be social with other members imo.
Thanks X-Raited.
Honestly, I do not care if I'm in Pro, Intermediate or New Choppers, as I just chop to kill time and to have fun, I don't chop to be listed as Pro, Advanced or Elite. :-d
I feel stupid.
signaturesw.jpg
Chopperkid44 wrote:

I read it the first time over at Streetfire when that was a nice place to be.

And im glad you find it as funny as i do. :)
iCandi wrote:
I feel stupid.

thats my bad, i hadnt posted the picture when you read through this.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Yeah I thought it was a really bad joke at first. Then I saw the picture and realised what GF stood for haha. So funny, great one!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
actually ive had a mate, wish his grisfriend cheated him with his father, was kinda sad. watching him beat the hell out of them both, he was like in the end of his world, he settle in my house for 3 days, then went to another country, to start a new life, so i tought it was real
meh.
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Chopperkid44 wrote:

iCandi wrote:
I feel stupid.

haha same here. Too bad that place went down the shitter. Gotta remove my sticker from them off my car and virtual garage since they're dead or dead to me :-q
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Chopperkid44 wrote:
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Chopperkid44 wrote:

iCandi wrote:
I feel stupid.

haha same here. Too bad that place went down the shitter. Gotta remove my sticker from them off my car and virtual garage since they're dead or dead to me :-q

Yeah.. havent heard from Shred or carguy in ages. You still in touch with em?
y0pQ9Zb.jpg

Please login to post