M4nfr3D wrote:
Quote:
BTW,You write "brushowalem","Fele".You can speak polish or what?
LOL RC xDD Tayo is the dumbest vtuner from PL i've ever seen.
most of his work are stolen from other tuners -.-
Hasn't he been here before or someone similar from PL?

Also: WHY ASK VIA PM TO REPLY IN THIS THREAD FFS. :-q :-q
Quote:

Yup, her old nick on polish forums was DUB. And he was 'radzio', 'radoslaw', and 'DUB' in past. :-q Now it's TAYO from ekhm... USA.
Lets give "TAYO" a chance to reply before lock/ban.

Also some proof of this you're talking about would be nice.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
eh, sorry, but he's moron :/ He's many times submit chops with stolen parts/ideas from other.
In PL is well known for its behavior

sry bad eng <_<
Brush is good but its the same kit to start. Great execution though! I vote pro but at least give him inter for now! ;)
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Chopperkid44 wrote:
Brush is good but its the same kit to start. Great execution though! I vote pro but at least give him inter for now! ;)
Someone should read the other comments in future :P
M4nfr3D wrote:
Quote:
BTW,You write "brushowalem","Fele".You can speak polish or what?
LOL RC xDD Tayo is the dumbest vtuner from PL i've ever seen.
most of his work are stolen from other tuners -.-

imho 95% are C/P
you're lying, thumbnail of his donor
nippon.png

ehh...

Just it was a donor that has been freshly painted, so no under basal, the prosecution can forgive herself for behaving like a pathetic kid.
So how do not know man, do not judge it, get the relevant evidence and then to write on the Polish stage and computer tuning, I have never known and I will not.

hugerth wrote:
Quote:
Yup, her old nick on polish forums was DUB. And he was 'radzio', 'radoslaw', and 'DUB' in past. :-q Now it's TAYO from ekhm... USA.

hugerth, what you wrote me laugh the most.
About this man has just found out today, just from you.
Another accusation without reasonable...
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Lets give "TAYO" a chance to reply before lock/ban.

Also some proof of this you're talking about would be nice.

X-Raited Creations these accusations, which Mr. M4nfr3D presented here are just pathetic. I gave the donor rims, background gave you M4nfr3D who he accused of stealing.
So I beg your pardon, without reasonable suspicion of such.

Yours and obviously disappointed easily on your faithfulness.
We don't know your history or if you have a reputation for stealing parts in the past, or if the others accusations of you are true at all or not. So to that I say, they are welcome to provide evidence and proof. So if M4nfr3D, hugerth etc want to show proof, please do so (you can pm me). And we will handle it appropriately once it has been proven. Until then, we have to give you benefit of the doubt and will only treat you going by your actions here on Autemo and in the future. Autemo has strict rules so if you break them, or are proven to be a disreputable chopper well we will enforce the rules on you, otherwise please keep on chopping and have a good day.

Please login to post