Sounds like a deal Klaus!! Friday it is guys :D I got the arvo off so wanna make it a bit earlier, say 4pm?
I got them and no i'm not lying, i don't have video but i got 2 nukes on overgrown in a row within 2hrs its came out. My roomate watched and just laughed.

Demolition with M16 and Domination with Tar-21

I like the maps but the spawns still suck. I've managed at least one nuke on all but crash and i was one away there so i guess i approve of the maps :)

I want shipment back though lol
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
MK211 wrote:
Sounds like a deal Klaus!! Friday it is guys :D I got the arvo off so wanna make it a bit earlier, say 4pm?

Sorry I'll still be at school :S (-2 hours for WA time xD)

7 was good ;)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
MK211 wrote:

you ps3? or 360?
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
7-8 (Syd time) = dinner time :doh:. But what timezone are we talking about ?? Coz on Fridays I can play till 2-3am.

So In between 2-7pm and 9pm -1am are the times I can play :-d, unless you dont want me to have the hello kitty, you can both play by yourselfs (xD)

Sorry Matt, Ps3'z only, and BCS go get your console fixed asap, we need more people to shoot.
Post edited May 13, 2010 at 01:34:21 AM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Chopperkid, You sound pretty good. Yeah I'm on PS3, what console do you have? We should set up a match sometime.

Klaus/J_HUI, If we can line it up for a 6pm-7pm sesh that'd be sweet. Can't do any later than that cos I'm going and hanging out wit some mates. But 6-7 will be perfect for getting my pwn on.!
MK211 wrote:
Chopperkid, You sound pretty good. Yeah I'm on PS3, what console do you have? We should set up a match sometime.

Klaus/J_HUI, If we can line it up for a 6pm-7pm sesh that'd be sweet. Can't do any later than that cos I'm going and hanging out wit some mates. But 6-7 will be perfect for getting my pwn on.!

Argghhh... this will be tough, because I have after school sport until 4:30... and then it'll take at least 15 mins for me to get home + a little here and there. Which makes it at least 7:00 your time when I can play :S
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
That's ok man, it sounds like it'd be better if we move it to a sunday arvo sesh anyway ;) I'll let you know the times later.!
Ohh this is more exciting then WTB.
"when will the admin reveal the time for the COD battle ??" xD

And sunday even better Coz I can play all arvo. :-d
Tomorrow = practice on cod.
Saturday = photoshoot of my mates car and hang out.
Sunday = WAR !!!
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
Ohh this is more exciting then WTB.
"when will the admin reveal the time for the COD battle ??" xD

And sunday even better Coz I can play all arvo. :-d
Tomorrow = practice on cod.
Saturday = photoshoot of my mates car and hang out.
Sunday = WAR !!!

Sunday might be a bit of a struggle for me :S I'm playing golf all day, and then I'll probably need to do homework after... but for the sake of the health of CoD on autemo, I'll do my homework all day on Sat xD

So Sunday late is good for me
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:

Please login to post