Stunning Work Rich.

Makes starting a project of my own more tempting to do.
Fantastic work Rich, i can appreciate the time and effort you have put into those rebuilds. :-d
i have attempted some extensive chassis work on mine, to lower and fit larger wheels, but haven't tackled the paint and body mods yet. (i have a lotus cortina stripped down ready to go) B)

MK1-GT500BANNER2.jpg
riiiiiiiiiich

can i make a chop of the merc? :D make it look exactly like the final build, i've fallen in love with it xD ill put your name on the chop too ^^
Hello.
Amazing work Rich. Very impressive!
jonasig.jpg
jon, how much would you say your collection is worth as it stands now? it's pretty damn huge.
Hello.
Each of those car's Jonsibal has worth at least 200 - 400. (checked on ebay)

His practically sitting on a gold mine, if there not damaged( Jealous :/ :( )
and Rich, damn you and pete for making me fall in love with little metal cars xD :(
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
except for Chapster's supra i assume all 1:18.

My cars vary, the Yellow Exige is a 1:10 scale the Elise is a 1:8 scale, the Blue Exige is a 1:24 scale the Supra is a 1:18 scale (stupisly rapid and awsome at drifting, as its moddable to drift and add neons/paintjobs/rims/bearings/motor/AWD and so on) and the lambo im not sure on lol
MAIN_Anim_26657.gif
WTRWW.png
jackdarton wrote:
riiiiiiiiiich

can i make a chop of the merc? :D make it look exactly like the final build, i've fallen in love with it xD ill put your name on the chop too ^^

dude go for it =O :-d :mrteeth:
mijnlogo.jpg
rich wrote:
jackdarton wrote:
riiiiiiiiiich

dude go for it =O :-d :mrteeth:

now THIS will be epic
picture4hx.png
Finally built my Sierra Xr4i model. It's a Tamiya 1:24 kit I bought off Ebay two years ago, and it took some time to gather teh balls needee to build a kit that had been unopened for 25 years, but this X-mas I finally had the time. I probably don't have neither the expertise or tools to do it perfect, but I think I made a good compromise between what the kit had as standard and a realistic Sierra. (couldn't get a decent pic of the chassis, but I assure you every rust spot is where they are supposed to be :P ) After owning 11 Sierras I think I have enough info to detail it even better if I should feel like it one day, as the kit is not overly detailed. Will upload more pics later, as my dad has brought me all the !:24 and 1:25 scale cars I built as a teenager (at least 8 was still in a reasonably 'showable' condition, and at least 10 have been demoted to restoration or parts bin)
dsci0080d.jpg
dsci0081q.jpg
dsci0082v.jpg
dsci0084.jpg
Shot with ADV1182E at 2010-01-20
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg

Please login to post