Wondering about the graphics in TDU 2, dont seem to be that good, do they?
Not much happened in the years between TDU 1 and 2, only a new map and
newer cars, but I also dont like the choice of cars for the game:
http://www.speedmaniacs.com/News,Test-Drive-Unlimited-2-Alle-Autos-enthuellt-offizielle-Fahrzeugliste,5038

What do you think about it? Worth to buy? I was sooooo happy to hold TDU in my hands,
bought it on release date for cpu, great game.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
sfdesignz wrote:
Wondering about the graphics in TDU 2, dont seem to be that good, do they?
Not much happened in the years between TDU 1 and 2, only a new map and
newer cars, but I also dont like the choice of cars for the game:
http://www.speedmaniacs.com/News,Test-Drive-Unlimited-2-Alle-Autos-enthuellt-offizielle-Fahrzeugliste,5038

What do you think about it? Worth to buy? I was sooooo happy to hold TDU in my hands,
bought it on release date for cpu, great game.

Looks pretty much like the first one with a couple updates.

To me graphics isnt that important, i'm just hoping the physics are improved. I will probably get it. :)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
PSP, is it worth buying? I'm considering it for long car trips, vacations etc., but will I be disappointed?
Nicklas wrote:
PSP, is it worth buying? I'm considering it for long car trips, vacations etc., but will I be disappointed?

PSP isnt too bad actually. I bought one for the same reason and it makes time go when on vacation with the family. Also, with a few simple modifications you can run PS1 and gameboy games. :)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Nicklas wrote:

i had one but it broke by updating the official firmware xD
good if you get a pandora battery hack for it or something like that, my might had pokemon stored on his :D

and i will be getting TDU2, it is similar to the 1st one which i really loved, yes i think graphics could be better
so could the feeling of the car, but they admiited tdu isnt a game for handling and realism like gt and forza just cruising about
should be getting it pre-ordered on amazon so i have the caterham unlocked :mrteeth:
Sorry if I'm too Oldskool, but how about Live For Speed..? I think that the best simulation game ever.. :D
IvanCS wrote:
Sorry if I'm too Oldskool, but how about Live For Speed..? I think that the best simulation game ever.. :D

I only played the LFS Demo. Couldn't get used to steering using the mouse. I'd love to give it another go though.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
IvanCS wrote:

I only played the LFS Demo. Couldn't get used to steering using the mouse. I'd love to give it another go though.

haha, didnt you get the crack of that game..? that was so fun, even that we can mod any car on the list of it.. :D
i like rfactor more
but basically simulators are awesome :D
lfs it's awesome. with a steering wheel and a bmw mod you can have fun drifting . it's a cool game
nervousp1.gif
LATEST CHOP BMW M3 CLICK!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXft0jGgxk

Please login to post