I know how tuff is counting votes, cause i used to be staff on a Forum here in Brazil.

If you admnistrators need some help on WTB, i think i can give you a hand... Just let me know... :-d
signature-2.png
An automated system like Klaus mentioned would be a much welcome piece of functionality. It would save soooo much time and mind numbingly boring counting. I actually have started working on a system such as that late last year but I never got around to finishing it. I will make an effort to revisit it during the next round. We're almost all the way through with the votes now though. Stay tuned.
atlast =O

I will stay

deep in night (3:20 AM) but i can't wait for tomorow :P
Post edited March 09, 2010 at 12:33:01 PM by -CICO-
Bosnian and righthand choper :D
ybgw35jjcopy.png
Comming soon ? :D
Cant wait to see that we didn't pass :D
WTB 2011 - Team Bulgaria 1
Pepi Designs wrote:
Comming soon ? :D
Cant wait to see that we didn't pass :D

Haha me too can't wait to see how bad our scores were xD
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
it 's easy to know, u count votes in your division, i counted in mine and i know my team will pass, i waithing for new base lol
but my team....I count and on second page I stop....too many votes and we are on line to pass or not :(
ybgw35jjcopy.png
i send u pm...
hehe thanks noise

why in the rules of voting don't write:

1. You must vote for every team in division(excpet your country) or all your votes are disqualify (not count)
2. the same rule (not count votes) for these members who vote for one team in same division two times
ybgw35jjcopy.png

Please login to post