guys, we will have the results announced when they are due to be announced, which you will just have to be patient and wait for :P don't forget we will have to double check the votes to make sure we don't miss-count and the new base will be up pretty soon. Just check back here or the announcments in the chatbox for more updates.
Hello.
Thanks for information jackdarton. ;)
84082899.gif
http://mavradesign.deviantart.com/
Results of Round 1 will be up in a few more hours. We've cross-checked and tallied most of the votes but there is all up well over 800 votes to be counted and added so it's taking alot of time! Thanks for your patience.
sweeeeeeeeeet
picture4hx.png
tnx for info MK211 i wainting :) dont rush
nojz are you somewhere in a hurry?, heheh earnestly would like to know whether his team has gone hehe

but slowly all of your time :D
i know my tim goes to next round, i counted, MK211 says few hours to waith, i waithing, i just be curiors xD what is next base thats all :-d
i believe he has hard work and i understand him so admin keep it up :-d
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1239/countingvotes.jpg
Post edited March 08, 2010 at 10:21:55 PM by noise024
LOL @ the pic
some great entries
For next round it wold be very nice a pool, or an automatic vote counter, to make your job much easier. :-d
bannerwtb2011.png
A poll would be good, so that no-one knows who each person is voting for.

I noticed that in a few divisions, if a couple of members nominated for example "Team Uzbekistan 3" as their vote for 10 points, then it was likely that a huge train of votes for this team would be likely to follow, causing it to be a little unfair to the other teams in their division. Making the voting system more anonymous (so that both who people voted for and the current tally not being able to be seen) would make the system a little fairer on all teams, I think ;)

Although I do understand that would probably take some serious coding in order to make that possible (so that you can't vote for your own country etc.) I think it would be well worth it ;)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims

Please login to post