Nope, not real Rega's. They're a bomb out here, some guy i met paid £400 PER WHEEL. grand total of £2000 as he wanted a spare as well!!! These are Rota Slipstreams, they make copies or reps of like everything XD Want some Work rims next though, lots of people want my slips :(

And it was indeedy but it's a high miler....it's knocking on the door of 120k so :S

But still a great car to drive, realllll fun for a first :D
Completely forgot about Rota's! i nearly bought a gen 2 crx SiR a while back and it had genuine Rega's on it... then got the oportunity to buy an EF9 for cheap but it slipped throughmy fingers. As much as i am a honda fan, i doubt ill ever own one =/
Oh and 120k kms a hgh miler? Id like to see what you think of my Falcon with 600,000 in the clock :D

And im in Melb badblood. seriously... we have very little rust in australia. Go to europe and find a car thats roughly 15 years old, take off carpet and most of em you will see holes :P My '90 falcon has an amasing rust patch that is less than 1"x1". Mind you my friends '87 Integra had a good few holes, but ive seen pics of them in the uk... some of them are barely hanging together!
Lol, yeh i hear you got some REAL old timers out there or at least you really do run your cars into the ground :P

Wouldn't mind genuine Rega's but maybe as show wheels not road wheels. Too many potholes etc round here, hate the roads where i live. British roads are shit. Utter, utter shit.

But just invest in a H!! but watch rear arches, notorious rust spots :P XD
Dis, ma skipper!

DSCF0666.jpg
signature_Danyutz_fof.png
As my eighty stands today, bad phone picture sry. Damn this weather is beautiful, but it is too damn cold. :-q last night was nearly -30C, but the eighty started like a champ in the morning :-d

pilt0047.jpg
gtstudio.deviantart.com
Here one of my cars:

1516779713_f80a088f45_o.jpg

1517630330_bff911e7eb_o.jpg
Sweet pics ilPoli!
signaturesw.jpg
Tnx mate :D
pc281979.jpg
pc281985.jpg
pc281967.jpg
pc281976.jpg
civicsigas1.jpg
Nice car.
In the third pic, it somehow looks like a model car imo.
However, cool decent tuning.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg

Please login to post