Hey guys you know we should send all our designs into ford and see what they think. :-d
and can I vote or will I get disqualified? o.O
Post edited March 04, 2010 at 08:28:48 PM by RJ Andersen
I heared that on person from the team have to vote ;p (But could more ;p)
Supra in progress: http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=11048
noise024 wrote:
I noticed that we suddenly have fresh members, and their posts start in voting section, ok that is not a problem thts cool, more points, forum got more members, what I want to ask is there a way to check these new members,they are actually from those countries? I just want everything to be fair. :-d

That's right, but i think the Admins are checking the IP s of new members who vote. :)
Honestly, I do not care if I'm in Pro, Intermediate or New Choppers, as I just chop to kill time and to have fun, I don't chop to be listed as Pro, Advanced or Elite. :-d
TK1093 wrote:
TK1093 wrote:
I've got a complaint about Norway's and Especially Hungary's entry... If there are going to be chops like these, Autemo should not give a car to chop, they should only give the angle, and let everyone chop any car or even design a concept in that angle... I even think that Norway and Hungary should be disqualified if they do this in the next stages. :)

I wrote this comment on Division 6's voting. :)
It seems like an important issue, I believe. :)

I can not comment on Hungary's entry, even if I did not give it 10 points for the exact reason you mention. But Our chop is absolutely the one that retains most of the original pic. There is extremely little rebrush or overbrush used on the car body, I have retained the stock fogs (allthough enlarged) the stock taillights, and most of the cars body, allthough a bit stretched moved about, skewed and distorted. I actually think that is more 'real' than doing a full rebrush tbh....And I think people here in general read to little about real 'custom cars' from the 50's 60's too really understand how little limits there really are to what is realistic and driveable. I see no reason whatsover that our car should not be both . :)
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
TK1093 wrote:
I've got a complaint about Norway's and Especially Hungary's entry... If there are going to be chops like these, Autemo should not give a car to chop, they should only give the angle, and let everyone chop any car or even design a concept in that angle... I even think that Norway and Hungary should be disqualified if they do this in the next stages. :)

I'm really not ok with you. Hungary 6 (for exemple) created a new concept. Where's the interest to keep original parts if you're creating a concept? :-d

IMO, it's just a risk to take. :)
bannieresuissecopie.jpg

>>> www.insiderz.fr <<<
It's a risk for sure. Based on the few votes I saw while making my own, people were not giving it the top marks although technical quality and design-wise it't nothing short of brilliant.
one important question, what will happiend with votes where have some double team points, maybe someone's mistake or not, but it means a lot to some teams
I suppose that posts with mistakes won't be counted at all. They shan't be.
and when will be end of counting votes xD

Please login to post