lmfao at the picture haha! classic!
jackdarton wrote:
I know right, imagine being able to drive a car, get out of it an walk around, get back in and obey traffic laws. If only there was some other way I coul-...

oh.

but the question is that how many of us have the money to travel into for example japan or other nice places?
yes, so that seems cool and just because there aint any possibility of that coming into forza stop complaining
Forza fans should know why the game runs so smooth as it does

Original Thread here http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132603

FORZA 3

POLY counts

LOD0: 172753 polys (car selection)
LOD1: 45074 polys (gameplay)
LOD2: 21802 polys
LOD3: 13134 polys
LOD4: 6360 polys
LOD5: 2556 polys
Hi-res cockpit: 79,845 polys

and here is a picture of the cars ingame and photomode

see HUGE diffrence

Forza 3
forza3bullshots2.png

See what suprise me here is that gt5 has 400 ,000 polys in the photomode, but i do think the forza cars look just as good, but ingame the forza cars are far from gt5 quality.
The gt5 photomode cars has 400 K polys and ingame has 250- 300 K or so i believe that Forza people know how to use polys better then GT5 does ,wich i s quite intresting, but i do think gt5 lighting is MILES better for realism then Forza .

glac
Post edited December 02, 2010 at 10:05:13 PM by Glacius
nordic man wrote:
jackdarton wrote:
I know right, imagine being able to drive a car, get out of it an walk around, get back in and obey traffic laws. If only there was some other way I coul-...

oh.

but the question is that how many of us have the money to travel into for example japan or other nice places?
yes, so that seems cool and just because there aint any possibility of that coming into forza stop complaining

You could say

*puts on sunglasses*

I use google street view.

*YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Hello.
jackdarton wrote:
nordic man wrote:
jackdarton wrote:

oh.

You could say

*puts on sunglasses*

I use google street view.

*YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

I could say

*already have my pair on*

get better jokes

*YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* :-d
lmfao seriously dudes stop spaming the thread and get on with the games please noobies :P''

glac

Please login to post