GRAN TURISMO 5 RECALLED

is this a joke? XD
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
I just got my hopes up when I saw the title.
But most likely, it is not a joke Danny.
jackdarton wrote:
Anybody a fan of Dirt 2? Used to play it a reasonable amount, but nver bought it, just played the demo. On Steam for the pc, theyre selling it for £3... £3!!!

Got it last night and havent been off it :D

Yeah, a great game.
Didnt play it as long as GRID though, but Codemasters still is the best developer of racing games.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
GRAN TURISMO 5 RECALLED

is this a joke? XD
Stop trolling Danny It cant be real :'P

IF they recalled the games, lol I'm keeping mine, not waiting another 5 years to get the game back xD
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Its to fuck with the whiners ;)
Obviously being sarcastic :P
lmfao if that was real it would be on here ,
http://www.gtplanet.net/yamauchi-on-gt5s-mechanical-damage-updates-more/its obviously a fake anouncment from a gay Xbox Forza fan :P :-q

THese are my two most hopefull for I will see in the game
Yamauchi wanted to implement a “free roam” gameplay mode in GT5, where players could drive around, respecting speed limits and obeying traffic laws, and even exit the car to walk around and explore the environment on foot.
The YouTube replay upload feature had to be pulled from the final version of the game because it took a very long time to render and it consumed too much memory. Yamauchi is still considering it, however.

if this gets in its a sure winner =D

glac
that balling around mode would be awesome :D
propably would be much better than those "simulators" they use for driving license stuff in here
Indeed if that free-roam mode existed, i would actually consider buying a ps3 for real.
That option is what i have been looking for in a game for a really long time xD but cant really find any.
Well except for GTA and etc. But they're not "simulators". xD
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
I know right, imagine being able to drive a car, get out of it an walk around, get back in and obey traffic laws. If only there was some other way I coul-...

oh.
Hello.
jackdarton wrote:
I know right, imagine being able to drive a car, get out of it an walk around, get back in and obey traffic laws. If only there was some other way I coul-...

oh.

1290634494982.jpg

Please login to post