cool rims :P
rich wrote:
and no gt studio i wont send them to you xD :P
original audi 80/90 wheels

oldskool baby only thing needed is to get the centerhole made larger pcde is 4x108 like citroen :P

AAhhh god damnit xD
Actually looking for some of these at the moment, would look perfect on the eighty
Thanks for making me envious now rich :P
gtstudio.deviantart.com
sorry i'm gonna make you even more envious xD

turned out the pics where lousy and the rims are just... brand new they where profesionally blasted / coated and the back milled down again so there is a real flat surface for the hub (th way it supposed to be)
the freaking rims are just like brand new =O =O
i was stunned

and if you know what i payed xD xD 200€ incl. a fifth unrestored rim and all centercaps present like new
i'm still thinking this is insane

the coast of the powdercaot alone was 250€ :P
he just wanted to sell them because they took up room xD

really amazing

turns out i'm gonna use adapters (real good safe ones) for the centerhole an that way the et value is spot on ...

gonna get black bolts that will look stunning

but gt here they are still dirty , imagine when washed properly and black bolts mounted =O

dsc00010r.jpg
dsc00011bo.jpg
dsc00012at.jpg
dsc00013r.jpg
mijnlogo.jpg
rich wrote:
but gt here they are still dirty , imagine when washed properly and black bolts mounted =O

I hate you dude, I really do
gtstudio.deviantart.com
:P sorry :P

btw talking about a coincidence =O

you bought a 80 and i the perfect rims for it

i'm gonna call my sax the citroen 80 i think xD

nah seriously thay look better on a saxo because on a 80 they should really be 16" imo

btw dont forget yo bought a perfectly running car , looking pretty mint for 60€ ...

so you cant complain :-d :P
mijnlogo.jpg
rich wrote:
:P sorry :P

btw talking about a coincidence =O

you bought a 80 and i the perfect rims for it

i'm gonna call my sax the citroen 80 i think xD

nah seriously thay look better on a saxo because on a 80 they should really be 16" imo

btw dont forget yo bought a perfectly running car , looking pretty mint for 60€ ...

so you cant complain :-d :P

Yea u got a point there, but I still would love these speedlines :D And I think 15" is pretty suitable for it.
Actually when I think of it, I got a mate who gave me these new bumper add-ons for free, who has his old eighty still sitting on these speedlines. Gotta talk to him, maybe he is going to give me them cheap. He bought himself an e65 beemer couple of days ago so maybe he doesnt care about his 80 anymore and is generous again :mrteeth:
gtstudio.deviantart.com
i would def. do that :-d
mijnlogo.jpg
unrestored 5th rim (how they all looked)
dsc00016j.jpg

test fit (loose in front of the car) looks stunning imo
dsc00019xn.jpg

=O =O
mijnlogo.jpg
An update on the Audi now. Yesterday decided to get drunk, so we did and at about 1 o clock at night decided to go work on the eighty. So we did. After an hour or so just listening to music in the car we eventually got some things updated. So when we finished, we ended up with some matte black painted hubcaps, wannabe whitewall white stripes on the tires with a tire pen (notice that we were pissed and the lines werent exactly perfect), a new numper plate holder in the front, a fixed brake light and a blown fuse. Productive night. Pictures tomorrow.

EDIT: Rollin knight ryder wheels now lol. not sure if I like it, got the original hubcaps if I decide not to like it. But it looks like i got some big wheels now. optical illusions ftw

pilt0035.jpg

pilt0036l.jpg

things you do when youre intoxicated...
Post edited December 02, 2009 at 09:50:57 PM by GTstudio
gtstudio.deviantart.com
real white walls would be stunning =O
shouldnt be expensive .....
mijnlogo.jpg

Please login to post