Wow this time you have to wait till deadline I think to see more than 5 chops or so...Not very much to see right now...3 of a kind, if I saw all of them so far. =O
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
we're gunna have to drop out of the WTB guys, literally because I was stupid and didnt realise until the last minute that February is a short month. Planned to finish our chop on monday when im free, but theyre due in tomorrow. Plus, i won't have time to chop over the next few weeks unless it's important and my teammate is on holiday for 2 weeks too.
Hello.
Sorry to hear that jack :(
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Yes, because I was waiting for your chop jack :/
There is no way to finish?
Supra in progress: http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=11048
pfft i think jack is lieing, he'll make us think that he's out
but then BOOM he posts an epic entry, its how jack rolls ;) xD
Zero wrote:
pfft i think jack is lieing, he'll make us think that he's out
but then BOOM he posts an epic entry, its how jack rolls ;) xD

I don't know you gotta believe jack. He dropped out last year and me and danny finished the chop remember? We moved on at least. Too bad psu shit out on us :P
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
i was joking xD
Haha i'll say it now but damn that last one was post 700 for me already shit! :P
nah we're really out guys. even if i posted ours as it is now and made it through by chance, we wouldnt really have time to compete in the other rounds
Hello.
Heh,i already put You in first place in this WTB... <_<

Please login to post