for me this is my best chop :mrteeth: :

Unfinished_Scirocco_by_DiabloDe.jpg

Although that chop is quick :mrteeth:
Post edited June 22, 2011 at 02:43:21 PM by SatwikaDe
Although it's probably not my best chop, I still like my Mercedes Reaper the most.

Mercedes-Benz_W212_-_Reaper_by_walla.jpg

I just love the theme of it and would love to make something similar in the future.
@walla : that chop is really good, one of the best matte chop out there.

for myself, this one
Volkswagen_Golf_Euro_by_tuneR97.jpg

well, my first chop that i've changed everything from the base.
:awesome:
dA
i dont really have a fav chop, but if i had to pick, id go with this maybe
http://hugosilva.deviantart.com/art/vw-street-rod-74101894?q=gallery%3Ahugosilva%2F8451220&qo=68
by the way , it is beeing build, a guy saw the render and is building it, cant wait for him to send images
hugosilva wrote:
by the way , it is beeing build, a guy saw the render and is building it, cant wait for him to send images

fucking awesome chop and keep us updated on the build :-d
Damn - I absolutley love that chop Hugo!
Reminds me of the days I started chopping... Never thought about being able to be on the same forum as you!
signaturesw.jpg
I don`t have a personal fav,but maybe this... :)

Honda_CRX_by_srcky.jpg
My DeviantArt
My Portfolio
Facebook page
Zero wrote:
hugosilva wrote:

fucking awesome chop and keep us updated on the build :-d

no problem mate,m im still waiting for the images, heres wath he wrote:
````Thanks Hugosilva. I am already collecting parts and should start the build around the end of March2011. I will keep you posted on updates. The frame will be first thing. It will be 2x3 boxed steel with a 4"dropped 32 Ford axle,rear will be Dana 44 with 3:73 gears and trutrac posi. Engine trans combo will be Bridgeported RX7 rotary 13b with factory 5speed. Steering column will be all hidden just like your photochop. I down loaded a stock VW so I know how much to section out of the body and where to shorten the back1/4 to convert it to a two seater. I will fabricate the windshield posts to resemble 1931 Ford windshield.Using 1953 MGA bucket seats (18" narrow and curved back). i purchased a 1963 VW Type 1 to use for the donor body and have ordered the 15 x 4.5 slat flat wheels from american racing. I think I am going to use Motorcyle white wall tires up front and Coker classic whitewalls for the rear. This should take my shop 4 months to build from start to finish. Thanks for the awesome artwork.
Derrek`````
Derrek sounds like a cool guy :D
I would like to be Derek's friend........
signaturesw.jpg

Please login to post