LOLOL just saw the brothers in arms furious 4 trailer , fucking hillarious
yeah agree BF3 will kick ass!
What you guys think about Need for Speed the Run? Difficult to describe. If you see the trailer and think about what they've said before: "We are proud to be able to say that we worked together with the Frostbite Engine like BF3 to have a mindblowing never seen before graphic system". The trailer hasnt blown me away, I have to say.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
Couldn't watch it cos I'm at work atm.. but is there anything in it on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim???
yeah there was, but i missed it... excited about forza 4 and waiting on GTA V
Hello.
jackdarton wrote:
yeah there was, but i missed it... excited about forza 4 and waiting on GTA V
=O Who said anything about Gta V ?? =O

I though rock-star or that division wasn't going to attend E3
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
FM4 is the way!
Wicked, ES:V and GTAV are 2 games that I'm really hanging out to get.. I'll watch the link tonight. Going to be needing to buy another PS3 for them (my 3rd :/ ha)!
Well Mark you need to buy also an Xbox :D
MK211 wrote:
Couldn't watch it cos I'm at work atm.. but is there anything in it on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim???

dudeee, cant wait for skyrim, saw the trailer is fckin epic, i loved oblivion allready, so i really am ancious for the skyrim, we got to love Bethesda game studio hehe, im getting all Bethesda games, cant wait for Rage to, im also buying all the Bethesda older games, ive seen a lot of them used at game stores, very cheap, ive bought oblivion GOTY for 6 euros, and fallout 3 GOTY for 3 euros lolol
Post edited June 07, 2011 at 06:23:04 PM by hugosilva

Please login to post