I liked when computers looked like this
old-computer.jpg
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:

No. I liked when computers look like this:
mbp13-090608-1.png
signaturesw.jpg
I've gotta say macbooks are cool, just the way when you're working in photoshop you can easily right cli-

oh.
Hello.
Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. You're like "oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "oh well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs you in the eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
DevilsTower wrote:
Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. You're like "oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "oh well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs you in the eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.

You havent tried Mac OSX I assume? What you are describing is the use of Windows 7.
signaturesw.jpg
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahh xD
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
I used a 24" Mac for a year doing media stuff, absolutely hated it. So yes, I have a reason for saying what I said.
That really made me hate technology, i don't want to read emails while brushing my teeth. I can barely walk and text at the same time never mind doing that haha. Window cleaners would make millions xD Looks it was made by someone who is a massive fan of the ipad.

And lol @ conversation about macs. Both have flaws. So meh suck it
I like you.
I like it when computers used to look like this:
image.axd?picture=punch-card+operator.jpg

LMAO @Devils post

@Duffers, I know what u mean, it's like total information overload. We get enough of it as is!

Please login to post