Nothing strange IMO,more and more sports care will be left in the history,the era of the electronics and the electricity is here(not that i like it)...but that's it,can't stop it,all of the big companys want to win more money...and that's the way to make more money...the idea for "clean environment" is piece of sh*t,it's all about money.
bannerbmm.png

http://tktuning.deviantart.com/
It's the era of 'kids who don't care much for actual cars anymore' I'm afraid. It's all your fault :-q people rather spend heaps of money on electronics and cheap toys than on living breathing mechanical stuff...
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
TK tuning wrote:
Nothing strange IMO,more and more sports care will be left in the history,the era of the electronics and the electricity is here(not that i like it)...but that's it,can't stop it,all of the big companys want to win more money...and that's the way to make more money...the idea for "clean environment" is piece of sh*t,it's all about money.

The global condition of the environment is pretty important you know! We've raped the earth in the last 100 years. We can't continue like this. But you're probably true about the car companies not doing it just for the altruistic notion of 'saving nature' - I'd agree that they are doing it for the $$ money too of course and to stay ahead of the game. They are corporate companies so unfortunately $$ is their prime motivation..

But I'd say the truth is they are doing it for the money - not just the environment as sole motivation - because of this one fact: if they didn't start being responsible for the environment - then soon there wouldn't be anybody left to buy their cars!!
Well, I hope Mitsubishi realise that they've now lost a big part of their big-buck market. Now it's really only Mitsubishit and the only people who will buy one is people with a terrible A4 life - just like Peugeot did after they stopped producing good cars in the '80s.

First all Skylines in the USA are being siezed and now Mitsu discontinuing Evo's. What's next, Subaru going bankrupt?
MK211 wrote:
The global condition of the environment is pretty important you know! We've raped the earth in the last 100 years. We can't continue like this. But you're probably true about the car companies not doing it just for the altruistic notion of 'saving nature' - I'd agree that they are doing it for the $$ money too of course and to stay ahead of the game. They are corporate companies so unfortunately $$ is their prime motivation..

But I'd say the truth is they are doing it for the money - not just the environment as sole motivation - because of this one fact: if they didn't start being responsible for the environment - then soon there wouldn't be anybody left to buy their cars!!

True,it's important to have clean environment if we want to survive,but that will not save the world,that's only one little step.There are some good things about those cars,i can't say thay don't have good sides.In Bulgaria the gas is realy,realy expensive and if we have electric cars that run more then 100-200km with one charge we will save alot of money.But in the same time,those cars are expensive to buy and i readed that those battery can be used 2-3 years,after that you need to change them or the company will get the car back and will pay you some cash(or something like that).
I believe that after 5 years or more thay will be way better,but for now they are not worthed.
bannerbmm.png

http://tktuning.deviantart.com/
It'll be a great loss to the automotive community and industry if the Evo is gone.

Although I think that electric cars are the future and are a step toward a greener planet, in reality the CO2 emissions from a petrol car are not that much greater than the overall emissions from a electric vehicle. All that electricity that goes into these cars has to come from somewhere, and most of the time that's from (in Australia at least) coal power stations which emit huge amounts of CO2. Until we can harness a greener source of power we'll forever have a problem with CO2.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
So true klaus, about the electricity needing to be produced by coal.

Such a shame seeing the Evo getting axed after 10 generation's of awesomeness :(
and also many other cars getting the axe because of carbon emission.

But becuase it takes for ever and a day to recharge the batteries, I never considered the electricity powered Cr-Z, Telsa etc to be the "save the planet innovations', hell my 4 AA batteries take 8 hours to charge.

What's the solution? For now my money is on hydrogen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AUurBnLbJw
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Klaus, yeh, true indeed lol... In Australia unless you're on an all-green electricity plan or something you'd probably be polluting more with an EV than your normal average petrol car at least. Shame to see it, and perhaps in that light we've got a good tribute in the WTB (although somewhat unintentionally so) :).

Don't worry, Subaru won't go bankrupt... they'll probably just be solar powered... :P.
autemoartist.png
Oh, and don't you forget that the production of an electric car pollutes way more than the production of a regular car with a combustion engine :P
tbh after the 9 was the latest best one imo, the X didnt do any good to me
but AWH HELL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Please login to post