I like it aswell. I mean, we never love a new model as soon as it gets out. Just like the Audi Q7, or even the Z4.
As several others have stated above, this is a love/hate thing. You either hate it or love it at first glance. But I think, after a time the design will sink in, and you'll all love it!
signaturesw.jpg
I started chopping it weeks ago :P
And I love 'shooting breaks' . When I was born 3 door stationwagons were still in production :P
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
yuck, that's not a Ferrari in my mind... I'm definitely not buying that one!

Ehm, I probably won't be buying any Ferrari anytime soon anyway, but definitely not that tone, lol... I'd still take it if it was given to me though :D.
autemoartist.png
Zykotec wrote:
I started chopping it weeks ago :P
And I love 'shooting breaks' . When I was born 3 door stationwagons were still in production :P

You're old.
signaturesw.jpg
If Zykotec is old, what I can say about me... I was born during the T-Rex era? :D
How can you possibly be older than me? :P
PS, I'm not gonna buy a Ferrari FF, I need at least one seat more in April :)
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
Well I'm 35 years old :D
The concept of a shooting brake, in principle is highly practical. In fact, super practical in my mind. So don't get me wrong, I fully agree in that respect. What i'm getting at here is, for a Ferrari, you don't buy them for practicality! A Ferrari is all about driving pleasure, they're performance high end sports cars - who cares if you can't fit the golf clubs in the back or you can't take the children to school, or that 2 of your 3 wives have to stay at home when you want to go out. Ferrari's aren't meant to be made in the shooting-brake mold!
Post edited February 24, 2011 at 11:15:16 PM by MK211
Nicklas wrote:
I'm starting to like it more and more tbh :D

blasphemy Nicklas!
Don't like. I usually admire when people think outside of the box but when the results is something like this then go back to the box and stay there. :P
y0pQ9Zb.jpg

Please login to post