I call HOF too!

You know how much I love this mate. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. The Pininfarina P4/5 is my all time fav supercar, and I've even done a few Ferrari concepts myself, so this masterpiece you've done here really holds a soft spot with me. You can see how much I love these kind of exotic concepts.

It represents Ferrari, both old and new, so well. It incorporates styling cues from a wide range of their flagship cars right across the marquee. From enzo, testarossa, 430 and more. You've stayed true to the Ferrari brand yet given an old flagship model a lick of new life; if this is where Ferrari is headed in the future i'd be very happy. The design is impeccable and breathes sex appeal. That's why this chop is a winner!
Thread moved
congrats man!

I really like the whole look i think it's awesome!

Great work chap!
http://rs--design.deviantart.com/
Ferrari, red, perfect bg. This is simply beautiful. Congrats on HOF! it deserves to be here!
Sig.png
Yeah, it´s HoF-worthy.
Congrats!
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
:omg:
One of the most beautiful chop that I have ever seen...
Congratz on getting this chop in the HOF! It was well deserved!

Keep it up!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
congrats! Beautiful design, flawless curves. That background is perfect! I mean, everything couldn't be different! This chop was made to be like this! Awesome!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Awesome design as said! Brushing looks nice too ;)
Congrats on HoF!
LOVE IT CONGRATZ BRO!!! =O :D :)

Please login to post