Really looking forward for this but the only way they can make me buy Kinect is by adding head tracking.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
yeah, they invented stuff to gt5 and now theyll try to up it.
seriously, opening doors etc?
i just cannot understand how that brings anything to the game and works perfectly...
i hope they dont shoot themself in the foot, because good competition is only good
I think it would be awesome to be able to walk around your cars and check them out fully. It's always been limited to just looking at a list of stats to see how your car handles, but imagine opening the door, climbing in, turning on the engine and listening to the noise after tuning it. Just another awesome feature that hasn't been done before. The 360 still hasn't been pushed to it's full capabilities, but at least we know that if forza 4 has been announced that we'll actually see it soon :P
Hello.
jackdarton wrote:
I think it would be awesome to be able to walk around your cars and check them out fully. It's always been limited to just looking at a list of stats to see how your car handles, but imagine opening the door, climbing in, turning on the engine and listening to the noise after tuning it. Just another awesome feature that hasn't been done before. The 360 still hasn't been pushed to it's full capabilities, but at least we know that if forza 4 has been announced that we'll actually see it soon :P

yes, but that is one silly thing
i wouldnt really feel at home climbing on to an virtual car
it would be silly in my opinion even at idea stage
but i hope they get it done good way, so that it actually adds something and isnt just an gimmick
jackdarton wrote:
I think it would be awesome to be able to walk around your cars and check them out fully. It's always been limited to just looking at a list of stats to see how your car handles, but imagine opening the door, climbing in, turning on the engine and listening to the noise after tuning it. Just another awesome feature that hasn't been done before.

well acctually it kinda has just look at test drive unlimited it had that, you could open doors start engine etc. (but only very limited.)

However Test drive unlimited 2 Beta has pretty much exactly what you described, walking around it etc.

But i do know what you mean xD would be awesome on forza, especially when tuning them etc.
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
Nibs wrote:
jackdarton wrote:
I think it would be awesome to be able to walk around your cars and check them out fully. It's always been limited to just looking at a list of stats to see how your car handles, but imagine opening the door, climbing in, turning on the engine and listening to the noise after tuning it. Just another awesome feature that hasn't been done before.

well acctually it kinda has just look at test drive unlimited it had that, you could open doors start engine etc. (but only very limited.)

However Test drive unlimited 2 Beta has pretty much exactly what you described, walking around it etc.

But i do know what you mean xD would be awesome on forza, especially when tuning them etc.

You're forgetting the Xbox Kinect part. You are supposed to do this with your body, not a controller. That's never been done before.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
thats true xD
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
was going to say jack that you can do it on test drive, but nibs beat me to it and danny is very correct
still i cba paying for kinect just to look around the car, its all i want it for lol
meh ,. xbox is on its brink no it cant be pushed any further then Gears of War , that game pushed the xbox to its limit, they need a new console now, its not gonna cope soon, same with ps3 they need to upgrade the shitty memory and gfx card so we can get get some good fluid looking games

glac
jackdarton wrote:

I know right, imagine being able to just look at your car, then climb in and start the engine. If only there was some other way I coul-...

oh.

xD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims

Please login to post