Mark you don't mind me print screening you do you? ill photoshop the posts together and merge them, probably leave your sig out too haha
- Do you purchase and read magazines?
Yes, i purchase car magazines quite often. Mostly cause its a great way to keep you occupied and it's really interesting to read! perhaps on the bus etc. And it's an easy way to see whats goin on and keeping you updated in a quick and easy way!

- If so, what kind and what titles?
I often purchase "StreetXtreme" (which is not sold atm due to low budget) and i purchase "Sportbilen" also a swedish car magazine! Also "Gatbilar".

- Do you think a real world autuomotive design car magazine is a marketable idea?
Yes that would be really awesome! it would increase the knowledge of this incredibly fun work we do in photoshop, and i'm sure it would invite others aswell! also putting lets say the "wtb" in a magazine would create HUGE publicity and a chance of being taken on in more magazines maybe even newspapers! this is what i think atleast!.

- If yes, would you personally purchase it?
Ofcourse!

- Aside from the obvious, what would you like to see in an automotive design magazine?
The Latest car builds from your country/anywhere. Updates with new models of cars/concepts etc.
Car tests would be great, also a photoshop page which "sportbilen" sometimes have, where they choose a couple of pics that people has done on their forum, and publish them on that page telling who has done the picture, whats done, and giving your chop a "title" etc. A great way to give a chopper great publicity!
:-d
/nibs
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
i used to buy car magz years ago actualy :P
and since i dont do that any more ,,i guess the answer is no..
because i dont have the time to read car magazines :/

- Do you think a real world autuomotive design car magazine is a marketable idea?
Ofcourse,, ppl need to see hot designs all the time it's Girl and cars we cant live without any of them ,, :P

if it's Unique and i can get it here in my country.. i guess why not ?? yes i'll buy it..

- Aside from the obvious, what would you like to see in an automotive design magazine?
i think overall you should consider doing somethings that attracts everybody from different ages.. not only the Youth,,

pardon me if i understood some questions in a wrong way (( i'm not english nor american ))

Good luck :)
newsig600f1bc0.png
Cheers for the replies guys, no more needed now! Unless you want to answer it just for the hell of it :D
Edit: Didnt read you dont need more answers...however, now I have already written it :)

Yes, to stay informed and for entertainment.

- If so, what kind and what titles?
Different German car magazines (Auto Zeitung, Auto Motor und Sport, Auto Bild, auto tests, automon@t) and Top Gear, whenever I can get it. Sometimes computer magazines (Chip, c't).

- Do you think a real world automotive design car magazine is a marketable idea?
Yes, but only for a comparatively small number of readers, so it would have to be quite expensive.

If the price would not be extremely high, yes.

Step-by-step progress of the design of some cars; Portraits of designers and their work; Focus on special elements of car design, such as headlight layout etc. (one focus-article per issue, for example)
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg

Please login to post