love those beat headphones, i want ones
I have a pair of sennheiser HD215 they got really good noise reduction. They dont have that much bass, but the sound quality is excellent!
Also as they fit around your ears they dont hurt at all! i can have em on for 3 hours straight and feel the same as before :D thats a big plus.

But for me i would want a pair with abit more bass in as i listen to alot of DnB, dubstep etc.
But for sound reduction from outside and the comfort along with the awesome sound quality they are really good!.
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
Yeah those beats by dre pro headphones look sweet. I'll have to check them out and see if they're at the apple store near me. Hadn't heard of the brand before but the equipment definitely looks pretty quality.

Something like the HD215 would have been my first preference when I bought my current Sennheiser's but they didn't have much of a range at the store I bought them from.

But online shopping, hmmm so much choice!!
MK211 wrote:
Yeah those beats by dre pro headphones look sweet. I'll have to check them out and see if they're at the apple store near me. Hadn't heard of the brand before but the equipment definitely looks pretty quality.

well it was icandi on jacks sony headphone topic that mentioned them, that alot of the producers use them
but when i saw them for test in the apple store i was like omg i want them but yeh they were awesome especially to some dubstep,
if i had a job with decent money i would of bought a pair myself but im still looking so im going to keep them waiting for me for now xD
Post edited November 14, 2010 at 10:09:24 PM by Zero

Please login to post