I've had my license for a year soon and i'm loving it. got it just the same way you did. :P

Passed the theory at first try (which was surprisingly easy). The final test went really smooth without any faults. Only problem was the "Sensor guy" who was Danish.. DANISH!!! I didnt understand a single word that came out of his face.

edit: Congrats on the license. :)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Only problem was the "Sensor guy" who was Danish.. DANISH!!! I didnt understand a single word that came out of his face.

Haha, bro wut u drinkin, Danish can't talk!
Nicklas wrote:
Only problem was the "Sensor guy" who was Danish.. DANISH!!! I didnt understand a single word that came out of his face.

You talk like you've got a fist stuck in your throat.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Nicklas wrote:

*correction, Potatoeeee!

Thanks Danny! Haha, was outside driving last night - for the first time ever i actually apprechiated that it was snowy :P
signaturesw.jpg
Nicklas wrote:

He still talk like that after you've delivered your fist down his throat lol :P joking...

Well congratulations on the licence mate. It's such an expensive process to get all those lessons and get the theory out of the way too. But hey it'll open up so many things in life for you like;

* Freedom - Bored in the house, getting your head melted by your parents you can just get up and go for some fresh air.
* Mates - It's so much easier to get to, saves walking, and is cheaper for the petrol than getting buses. You can go drives with mates and visit other cities and stay over in them with your mates.
* If you - have a gf and your/her parents (Under 18's years of age close your ears/don't read this lol) don't like youse getting into each others trousers while in each others houses; you can do it in the car. It's risky being caught, but the adrenaline pumping through your bodies makes this more exciting to know what youre doing wrong (which you like and it's nature).
* Work related purposes - If you don't have a job you can travel further to look for more work. If you do have a job you can use your car instead of public transport.

I know what it's like to get your test at the start.. You'll have a heavy foot and like the adrenaline rush of being pushed into your seat by going fast. What I'm saying is just watch yourself especially with this cold weather at the minute as you don't want to danger other drivers on the road. I'll admit at the start, I took my air filter off and replaced it and it did sound like a Civic with a spoon system on it.. And cause I loved the sound I used to go fast all the time just to hear it.. But that will soon ware off.

The car you have/buying off your dad is a great car. All the different B Series with the Audi A4s confuse me. My mate over here on BelfastCarScene website has one; but it's a B7, he's staff member and his car's stance is a perfect example of how to modify it. He's just got coilovers and a set of LM Reps. Really pulls a great stance off the car.. Heres a picture or two to show you the idea:

heatwave-151.jpg

46837_430465104683_511244683_4786357_4971131_n.jpg

Even a set of Alphards would be nice... Good luck with it all anyways and have fun. Wait you see the car I'll have in the new year ;)
autemochristmas.png
You definatley said something there Andy! Actually, Im typing this while in my car - 3G connection ftw:D

If i can afford rims it will be the first thing ill do to the car, I'd love borbet type B rims :D
Perhaps an adjustable sunspensiob system (really cheap here in Norway!)
signaturesw.jpg
Pretty much the same system as in norway here in sweden :D
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
iCandi wrote:
You definatley said something there Andy! Actually, Im typing this while in my car - 3G connection ftw:D

If i can afford rims it will be the first thing ill do to the car, I'd love borbet type B rims :D
Perhaps an adjustable sunspensiob system (really cheap here in Norway!)

Theres one bad habbit.. Don't text while driving, pull over somewhere as you'll endanger other drivers on the road. ;)

If its cheap over in Norway, go for coilovers. As the saying I abide by is;

If your not going to do it right, do it properly. Coilovers are more sterdy than springs and depending on what coils you go for they should be adjustable. Coils look better with rims too, plus the good side is they go a LOT lower. The picture shown above, the guy has LM Reps on them with BBS centre caps. Their nearly identical to BBS rims and they're FAR cheaper.

All VAG cars look awesome slammed on the floor with some split rims or dished.. or you could go VIP too. Consider this.. Merc Monoblocks, Alphards, LM Reps & BBS Splits. However they are quite common, most people go for them but to be fair they are rather tasty. Any other set of rims you go for if you want to be different, you'll truely make a hole in your pocket and pay for them. Have a look on Flickr and see if their is any A4 Forums to give you an idea. :-d
autemochristmas.png

Please login to post