One word : AWESOME !!

You deserve one last HOF :)

EDIT:After seeing the high res i love this even more,absolutely brilliant !
Post edited August 30, 2010 at 12:43:47 AM by TK Tuning
bannerbmm.png

http://tktuning.deviantart.com/
awesome work here m8, the details are immense, i vote HOF, no doubt on it bu you should put up a HIGH RES :-d
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
THanks guys , i appreciate all your comments, I added 4000 pixel res for you to look at .

regards

Chris Aka Glacius
Absolutely brilliant work dude.HOF =O
OMFG, when i looked at the "lowres" i was stunned, now when i looked at the HR i think im gonna get a heart attack =O, truley awesome m8! and why the f**k aint this in HOF yet? :D
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
This one is just INCREDIBLE. You couldn't do better for your last chop, that is HOF for sure.
Great brush, it's going to be an inspiration for brushing for a lot a guyz here i think.

;)
-

signpl.jpg
appreciate your kind words mates =)

glac
This is awesome Glac. Love the theme and extreme detailing.
sigkv.jpg
Unbelievably realistic, HOF!! Definitely one of your best :D
^_^
Once again Christer sad to see you leave as you are a respected man and a good friend to most members here today. Your like the VIP of Autemo & many forums :) Good to hear you got offered your job, even if you were to keep it on as part time so that your not always away from home. Sometimes it's quite hurtful to give up on a passionable job, however family are more important. If you really like it, I am sure you could do some work from home for t hem, they definitely know your capable off it.

I don't know what the Gurnade Team is, but congrats for getting on it. I am presuming it's for Elite's :) Once again Christer, have fun with your family and enjoy the rest of what you do but don't forget about here in general, let us know how your keeping.

I remember when wip watching this and it was neveer so detailed as it is now. The brush is about the best I have ever seen, the amount of details and small ones about the chop is outstanding, the execution is astonishing. The amount of time and effort you gave and put into your last chop, well; I have no words =O!

I'm going to ask a request from you that YOU don't move this chop out of HOF. Cause I and many others know that it deserves here. Not just cause itds your last chop, but because in general with the amount of time, details and execution performed I would have to bitch slap myself if I didn't move it.

Moved to HOF. Congrats Buddy :) and an honor knowing you for when you helped me years ago :)
autemochristmas.png

Please login to post