jackdarton wrote:
you've been a big inpiration to all of us, me included. ;) g'luck bud.

I'll second that. Good luck in your endevour. :-d
forumsigautemo2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Even this is my first comment in autemo, i want to thank you, i've been a big fan of you. I remember the first time i started chopping, i always watched your chops and learning techniques, and like you said, this has to end sometimes. I tried to give up back then, i wasn't good at chopping and i'm learning a lot now, so thanks for inspiring us on chopping and good luck with your new famly. :) Step by ps-garage.com before you leave to say good bye, I'm sure there are a lot of choppers that remember you and love your work and again good luck. :-d
Post edited August 01, 2010 at 10:24:54 AM by Yotaro1234
The universe is infinite, but the world is not.
this is sad, one of the best choppers on this forum, this will be hard to melt, altgough i understand, the family comes first, good luck m8! :) we wont ever forget you :)
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
ToMiii wrote:
this is sad, one of the best choppers on this forum

you got it wrong, one of the best in the world

ok well well well glac, you will be missed, a legend that you are in chopping, christer you have turned into a man and its finally time for you to move on i guess xD, i wish you good luck with your career and family, and remember to drop by in the future :-d
btw can i have your flat ? :P
Post edited August 01, 2010 at 10:43:17 AM by Zero
This is truly a sad day for the chopping community :'( , your truly a inspiration to me and to many others your a great guy, chopper and critic, A Legend in the chopping world.

But of course settling down and family is more important. I wish you best of luck in Norway and don't forget to pop in and leave a few comments when you can eh ? :-d

We'll miss you. :/
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
All the best Chris! Catch ya some time soon on messenger. ;)
All the best glac. You've been a great inspiration to many (if not all) choppers, as you were probably the one of the first "great" choppers.

Can't wait to see that matte black concept soon ;)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
A sad day for chopping, but one giant leap for family-man Glac.

Show us some love every now and then, and take care of the family =). As a married man myself (no kids yet though) I can definitely imagine that it'd take up most of your time and rightly so :). You're definitely leaving some mighty big shoes to fill :).
autemoartist.png
Zero told me about this and i was HEARTBROKEN... Your chops and concepts are absolutely stunning, (Audi still needs to pay you royalties for those LED lights :p)

You will be greatly missed, goodbye Glac, have a nice life!
2ut3p10.png
Sad to hear :( you've inspired me alot, also got help from you. But as said family comes first.
Although glad to hear you wont give up design etc. totally. And i wish you the best of luck in the future! :-d
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!

Please login to post