Nice equipment there J, i only just got my camera so dont quite have that much yet. I have a Nikon D60 ,55-200mm lens and a 18-55mm lens. My first buy on equipment will be a good tripod I think. But hay, I'm only a newb at photography, I'm looking to do a course soon.
My vt is pretty much stock, it has some good hi-flow injectors, K&n filter, some good bushes, a lame set of 16inch alloys, and the main thing, the stereo. I have a sony deck with a 4ch sony amp running my 1300w sony sub and fusion comp series 6x9s and 6.5s. Its no show setup but it is installed properly and it kicks some arse. Oh and my ride is dark blue with the southern stars big on the hood. :-d go oz
forumsigautemo2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hehe truly Aussie spec Holden, And sounds like you got quite a good sound system going, my mates running a 4 channel, a monoblock for his four 6" speakers, 2 x 12" pioneer subs @ 1400 and 2 set of tweeters, OMFG my eardrums hurt when I get out of the car .

But for the course I don't recommend it too much if it's one of those one week course, I've seen peoples reply and they say you learn more from taking random images then sitting in a classroom, and i agree, it's about practice and knowing your camera and these stuff you cant really teach, But then that depends on what sort of class your going for. So my advice, go take pics of things in the house, or the commodore. :-d

Now for some more unedited pics :)
img3792j.jpg
img3714.jpg
img3884i.jpg
img2832u.jpg
img3591y.jpg
img3760fr.jpg
img3777.jpg
img3409t.jpg
img4433.jpg
img4334.jpg
img4243o.jpg
img3455.jpg
img3854.jpg
img3669t.jpg
img3410l.jpg
img3596.jpg
img3408g.jpg
img3345.jpg
img3189t.jpg
img2681n.jpg
img3995i.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
NSX and baby blue S15 for me please. All of them girls too except the on the far left (pretty hefty she'd squish me) LOL. J_Hui want them under my tree for xmas and yes you can park the front end of both cars through my living room wall :D
autemochristmas.png
J_HUI wrote:
img3471s.jpg
Sick!

I thought there would be more of cars with as huge chromes. Nice photos for sure.

If you're going, keep a look out for a white autemo shirt at Sydney Motor Show. There's a very high probability that it would be me wearing it! ;)
Ollite, that sounds awesome, but the event spans for over 2 weeks and is in a massive hall, might be a idea if we met up or something before the show :)
or else it'll be like Where's Wally, looking for a dude in the Autemo shrit out of 10000+ people xD

Moar of teh Celica
img3479.jpg
img3471.jpg
img3484n.jpg
I think the guy in the red is the owner, and the guy in the black is his mate
img3497l.jpg
img3499f.jpg
img3893j.jpg
img3495v.jpg
img3889copy.jpg
img3500m.jpg
img3475.jpg
img3496u.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
Ollite, that sounds awesome, but the event spans for over 2 weeks and is in a massive hall, might be a idea if we met up or something before the show :)
or else it'll be like Where's Wally, looking for a dude in the Autemo shrit out of 10000+ people xD

Yeah true. Maybe later when I know which day I'm going I'll let you know!

Please login to post