If someone spent that much money getting their car cleaned I HOPE that it rains on their way home. In fact I hope it hails. Some people have too much money in this world..... I would sleep better at night having given that amount of money to charity rather than knowing I wasted it on just getting my lambo cleaned... :/
MK211 wrote:
on just getting my lambo cleaned... :/

what car do you have now, i got told you were getting a mk5 golf :P
I was looking at a MK4, MK5 and even a SS commodore ute at one stage... then decided last minute to change my mind altogether and get this Prelude that I saw going at a great price.. It's the smarter option for now cos I want to save for a R34GTR ..that's a good year off or more at least but I want to be able to afford to mod it when I get it
GT-R Creations wrote:
250h????? Wait aint a day is made of 24h?

LOL
MK211 wrote:
I was looking at a MK4, MK5 and even a SS commodore ute at one stage... then decided last minute to change my mind altogether and get this Prelude that I saw going at a great price.. It's the smarter option for now cos I want to save for a R34GTR ..that's a good year off or more at least but I want to be able to afford to mod it when I get it

Nooooo ya fool, don't get a golf, even though i love mk4's and 5's.
Go save up for the GT-R, or i have a better suggestion, a EVO 8-9, quick, 4wd and 2.0L so wont make your wallet cry. Plus on Jdmst most people say they miss there evo when they sold it because it was such a fun car has great power potential and a proper track weapon.

Examples:
Sweet Evo 1

sweet evo2

Sweet evo3
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr

Please login to post