like i said, its a trick she does it both ways.

glac
Anticlockwise...

And now Clockwise...

you're right^^
Post edited June 06, 2010 at 04:41:46 AM by sfdesignz
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
She actually only does spin one way, it's not the picture playing a trick on you, it's your brain ;)
When Klaus comes back, he'll bring you the lowdown of the case ;)
When I first saw it last night I couldn't imagine how people would see it go anti-clockwise, but now I see she can be spinning both ways. It almost looks like she flips over at the turn and one minute she's going clockwise and then the next minute she's going anti-clockwise.

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Apparently, most people would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS (anti-clockwise)
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS (clockwise)
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

So basically if you see her going anti-clockwise you're more a more critical and logical thinker, while if you see her going clockwise you're more creative. If both, then you're a bit of both ;)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
all i see is clockwise, so all them brain functions are kinda handy when photoshopping cars and designing bodykits etc. is your hobby, i love them mind tricks lol
forumsigu.jpg
Glacius wrote:
no really, she does some clockwise and some anti , it changes really ,if you refresh the image, she does it both ways.

+1

Clockwise and Anti ;)Look at this for 2 minutes ;)
Ive seen this before, and everytime it is anti clockwise, but if i concentrate abit i can make it clockwise. If you are as picky as me and ook at the gif fram by fram, you will notice she doesnt ever complete a full rotation in either direction, just does 180 degree's. Your brain fill the gap to 360 because the head and feet are moving in opposite directions (impossible in real life)
Wow that was the craziest S*** i can see both, honestly.

like Chernobyl said, it's got nothing to do with refreshing as it's the same gif. file.
but i finally figured how to make her spin the other way on demand!
(spoiler alert.... xD

It's exactly what Nibs said)
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
I think clockwise :/
Anti

Please login to post