Haha good call, yeah u need to get back into mw and I need to get back into chopping! hmm Let's base a little wager, u and me 1v1 in Rust. If you beat me I'll stop playing MW2 until I release a new chop.! If I beat u, u gotta get online n start playing mw a bit more often again :) Deal?
Can I come too?

My deal is if I beat you guys, I have to stop doing so much homework and start playing more MW2 xD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Hahaha
Sorry Marky, I played you before I read that post, so that last match don't count :P

Heres the wager IMO
-if MK wins we'll all have to play cod more often. :/
-if I win MK has to make a chop and Lukas have to be my slave for the week xD
-if Lukas wins then I'll do your homework and MK will... pff i donno make 2 chops before ever touching the PS3 :-d !!
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
The loser will have to carry this in his signature for a week - how about that? :D
=O Oh I'd love to have that as my sig, It's Oh so cute !!!!

Nah, Nicklas you have Cod too ??
ffkZ5K.jpg
No. I might get it, but I'll get Red Dead Redemption and Liberty City Stories first.
Cyaaa, off to exam now :P
I'll be on all night so you'll know where to find me :-d

Klaus i'll work on the wtb chop tomorrow :)
ffkZ5K.jpg
Klaus wrote:
Can I come too?

My deal is if I beat you guys, I have to stop doing so much homework and start playing more MW2 xD

Yeah you can join in on the battle too! It'll be a FFA against the 3 of us. Although with that wager you've proposed Klaus, I think I'll try to lose on purpose, that way I'll have more buddies to play mw2 with :P
Nicklas wrote:
The loser will have to carry this in his signature for a week - how about that? :D

Haha! I like the sound of that. That will make it more interesting. Person who comes last in the battle has to use this!
Nicklas wrote:
No. I might get it, but I'll get Red Dead Redemption and Liberty City Stories first.
Cyaaa, off to exam now :P

Definitely gonna get Red Dead Redemption too for sure! GTAIV fans will love it. Man I can't wait for that game :D :D

...So this MW2 battle, lets get it started on Thursday at 7:30??? Does that suit you guys? Let me know!
Nah mate can't do any Thursday nights, i have to cook dinner for the family and so on.
If it was tomorrow I'd be free all day, No Tafe, or Fridays are good too i finish at 1.30 :D

lol I'm pretty sure that 'thing' is going to be my sig for a while, I'm awful at the game , infact i just came back from getting tact nuked twice on several team matches O.o
ffkZ5K.jpg
MK211 wrote:
...So this MW2 battle, lets get it started on Thursday at 7:30??? Does that suit you guys? Let me know!

I might be busy Thursday. How about Friday like J said?

I'm looking forward to this hehe....

I suggest 5 rounds Free-for-All Private match (random maps), most kills after 10 mins or first to 30 kills wins the round, first to 2 round wins claims the title of best MW2 player on Autemo (Australia)

Loser bears the hello kitty sig for a week xD
Post edited May 12, 2010 at 12:21:33 AM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims

Please login to post