People have been uploading to image hosting sites for years and years, theres nothing that wrong with it.
www.hidemyass.com is a reasonably good proxy, should let you get on what ever site you want at school.
Failing that just type in 'free proxy' on google and try each one.
My skool computer is a laptop that you take home and the web sites are all still blocked? i have tried many things and so far everything is blocked and yes i do have a computer at home but my mum wont let me use it for anything so if sombody can find website for me to try i will give it a go :D
Photoshoper wrote:
Also why chop on school computers and not at home?
Shouldnt you be doing school work?
Besides if i chopped in lesson itd take me months to finish a chop.
1. Can't
and i dont at skool
2. Yes i do skool work
3.it doesnt take me months cause im not as good and i only have Elements photoshop and can't put a new one on
Australia's school internet sucks. Back in high school everything was blocked, and every-time you find a proxy, the next week their blocked :/

One thing i have learnt, is that using a Tafe Log-in unlocks alot of sites, such as youtube, google video and some IM programs. But even at Tafe I cant upload files, use Msn or facebook :-q. Either that or just Google "free proxy", but upload will be slower due to running a proxy site.

Oh Btw You must be in year 9, if you received the net books. Right ?
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Nah year ten got them last week of last year when i was in year 9 lol. Tried the free proxy thing its blocked under PROXY AVOIDANCE
This website was always unblocked at my school for some reason.
http://www.atproxy.net/category.php?id=46
It gives a list of heaps of proxies, and it's updated quite regularly ;)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Thats wierd, you take the laptop home and things are still blocked?!
Sounds like youve got to hack your laptop.

When i was at school, and now at college, it was the school and is the college server that blocks things. You got an iphone? Could try internet tethering with that.
lol. move to a country with democracy :]

Please login to post