damn, ive been doing liveries for various teams in LFS for example, and these contests are great. racist bastards. be sure to hit us (or me :P) up when you have more stuff like this, jon :)
Haha I posted this on the lfs forum too. Good competition though, shame I can't download the criteria at work so I can spend the afternoon thinking about it. Tonight though, the photoshop will come out :)
31434074412_10e03f7c04_o.jpg
bastard :P
Fuse wrote:
bastard :P

Sir sir, fuse said a bad word :P lol. It has been far too long since I did any skinning in lfs but will be fun to try and come up with a design for this car.
i could just hijack this thread and post my lfs skins :P
Here we go lulz!
xfr.jpg
FXR.jpg
GT1withtext.jpg
GT2withtext.jpg
fzr.jpg
RACKumhoprevsmaller.jpg
eerblack.jpg
16hprev2.jpg
3idprev11.jpg
fuus24h800x.jpg
fuus24h2800x.jpg

Shameless plug + hopefully some inspiration :P
Skins for various teams in LFS, mainly for the team im a part of, Concept Racing, tho.
Got some more, but im modest :D
This is what i was doing when i stopped chopping. Now its producing drum and bass (which you can find here http://www.soundcloud.com/fuse-est ) , since LFS is pretty much hindered by the lack of progress from the developers
how much stuff do you want to advertise in one post?! :P
Hello.
I was wondering why there were so many CR skins turning up until I read that you are in the team lol. Did you do all the My 3 id skins or just their MoE skin?
naw just the MoE skin. I did plenty of one-off skins by request
I got the demo of LFS, pretty good but i need a wheel for it tbh.
Just dont fancy splashing out 200 squid.

Please login to post