Firefox hands down. As a web developer, I've spent a lot of using all browsers.. I don't even touch the other browsers in my private life. I feel dirty if I do.
Safari.
I find it the best compromise of all browsers.

To quote someone from another forum:
Quote:
On my computer I have already tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Stainless. I like Firefox because of extensions, however I'd prefer Stainless for speed (fastest I've personally ever tried) but tabs function is horrible. I like Chrome because of Jonas' UI mod, tabs on top and global speed impression. I really love Opera new beta's interface, waiting for stable release to check this out, cause beta is lacking a LOT of functions. Finally, Safari is the best mix of all those features. I like its interface, has the only extensions I daily use: AdBlock, Glims and ClickforFlash, it's fast, stable, and it's the OS X default browser.

So I would choose Safari for now. Just because it is the best compromise actually. Mixing all the feature I'm looking for right now.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.
I also have Opera, IE, Flameweasel, Safari, and Chrome.

I quite like Firefoc, but i dont find it as fast as Chrome, and the interface isnt at nice.
The thing i like about Chrome is the simplicity and minimalism. Rather than having the default windows bar at the top, it's just the tabs, then you have the close, minimise and restore buttons on the same level, thus saving space. Theres no need for any tool bars as you can just type you're Google search straight into the address bar.
The right click functions are great, you can go ahead and copy an image URL straight away.

And ive just realised i'm late for college so ill stop there. Shit.
Normally I use Firefox.
But sometimes, I use Chrome, too.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
I use Firefox. Firefox is so customizable, and I love that. You can get whatever you want for it, and installing it takes one single second. However, my Firefox is pretty much all black, except for some fancy gloss effect.
I've used Chrome too. But, I don't like it a whole lot.
Btw, if you fancy the tab-on-top-crap so much, you can get that for Firefox too :D
i used to use 'Wypo' check it out, Created by Firefox but not as cluttered. It was very customizable but for e.g i was on flickr and a 1000k+ res pic it would shut down. So for me its Firefox hands down. :-d
1492ump.png
Work forces IE, though for any personal use Firefox all the way.

Slightly off topic: Does anyone know how to change the order of how firefox opens tabs. At the moment it is tab1, tab2, tab3 and if I open another from a link in tab1 it becomes tab1, tab1.1, tab 2, tab3, whereas I want it tab1, tab2, tab3, tab1.1
31434074412_10e03f7c04_o.jpg
Google Chrome.............
Very fast and easy to use it takes some time getting used to it but its cool :-d
Firefox yo!
firefox!!

Gotta get the add on stumble! :D so good!
I like you.

Please login to post