good response guys - not too sure on how we plan to do the layout or format yet, something that will be discussed in the near future. Keep the posts coming!
Hello.
Any brainstorming or ideas you'd like to see as features in the future ezine, please post them up here to let us know. Wanna see an 'Ask the editor', COTM section, bigger walkthrus, more download content, guest editors sections, more user contributed content etc??? If you come up with some really cool ideas you may be lucky enough to see it as a permanent feature in the mag.. or even better we might even bring you on the team!
Definitely should have a COTM for every chopping level. Its fun seeing that kind of thing
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Editorials section - Abit about the editors, who ever the hell they are.
Chops of the month- erm... chops... of the erm... month (one from each level)
Chopper section - maybe a chat with the chopper of the month
Q & A's - Ask random questions ( chop related )
Comp section - leader boards and top 3 - 5 entries to chops
Tutorial section - n00b or 1337 tutorials.

I donno any more, go hava look at these: =O
http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=443
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Possibly a section on new technology, gaming, automotive news etc. could be interesting. Although it is a chopping magazine, a lot of us interested in that sort of stuff. Unless of course the magazine is strictly chopping orientated, I think that could work?
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
that could work pretty well Lukas, many car magazines out at the minute feature a lot of other stuff. On the other hand you're right that it would be a chopping online magazine, so the diverse info featured would have to be sparse. Good feedback though, keep it up guys - This time round the e-zine will be community driven with a hell of a lot of contribution from our members.
Hello.
Yes! This must be done, this would be great!
picture4hx.png
Yes i agree! I really wanna take a shot at a part of this! What an opportunity!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Or, since autemo is leaning more and more towards real-life car builders and people in the automotive industry, it could do well as a promotional publishing for autemo. Combine the aspects of industrial design, automotive graphics and cars themselves seen from the view point of the chopping community.
is the idea that articles are written by several people?
then the editors just put it all together and make it look nice?
if so its a brill idea...and i wouldn't mind working on an article ...but the whole thing for 1 or 2 people? a bit much isn't it? :)

Please login to post