Made some changes to the draft. I tried to make it sound more professional and added some internal links to other wiki pages.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Klaus wrote:
Made some changes to the draft. I tried to make it sound more professional and added some internal links to other wiki pages.

Thanks Klaus, looks good... there's now 9 people in the top 10 legends, so once it's full it'll be a matter of discussing if there's someone who should be replaced, and I guess for them to fill in a bit about themselves if they want to ;)
autemoartist.png
Quote:
there's now 9 people in the top 10 legends,

How about Jonsibal?
autwmosig.png
i think i should stay in the top 10 legends :P
MK211, Naj, Glacius, iacoski, Johnsibal, CLOUD, Active Designs, Jack, Hugosilva, Digimods...Thats my opinion of the top 10
http://1lor1.deviantart.com/
who the fuck is digimods, you mean pete smith ?
and i wouldnt say 1 or 2 of them are legends, they've still got alot to learn lol
Pete Smith was only Inter on his own forum, so I don't think he's one of the best ten..
autwmosig.png
It's legends, not the best. Pete Smith is a legend, imo. He has helped more chopping newcomers than anyone ells.
Pete Smith should definately be there ... i guarantee that most of you learnt things about chopping from his website etc
sigsu.jpg

>> My DeviantART <<

Please login to post