ddd racing wrote:
Interesting render. The rx8 base did you build it all yourself or did you already use a model already made?
Myself from scratch
29649781378_8f6f83fafb_o.jpg
Veer Design wrote:
ddd racing wrote:
Interesting render. The rx8 base did you build it all yourself or did you already use a model already made?
Myself from scratch

I would have thought so much. I'm trying to finish something from 0 but it takes a lot, maybe it would be better to start from a free render and produce faster. However, the result is good.
ddd racing wrote:
Veer Design wrote:
ddd racing wrote:
Myself from scratch

I would have thought so much. I'm trying to finish something from 0 but it takes a lot, maybe it would be better to start from a free render and produce faster. However, the result is good.

Yeah, if you like just starting out, sure, but i would never do that because one the other person who made the model spent a lot of time on it, two well, i'll never learn to make something myself if i use other models, lets say even i could, it still wasted time experimenting on someone's else when you could have done on your own models, atleast thats how i see it, obviously the results won't be super good like the first 10 models or so but later on with practice, they will get better and thank you
29649781378_8f6f83fafb_o.jpg
Veer Design wrote:
ddd racing wrote:
Veer Design wrote:
ddd racing wrote:
Myself from scratch

Yeah, if you like just starting out, sure, but i would never do that because one the other person who made the model spent a lot of time on it, two well, i'll never learn to make something myself if i use other models, lets say even i could, it still wasted time experimenting on someone's else when you could have done on your own models, atleast thats how i see it, obviously the results won't be super good like the first 10 models or so but later on with practice, they will get better and thank you
Yes this is true, done everything from 0 is much better as a personal satisfaction and also to refine the technique.
Can you put some views of wires please?
Try to use Keyshot and some HDR images and itll looks more realistic

One example . Wip made by me
2lnclya.png
Post edited April 07, 2018 at 02:06:47 AM by Guile Creations
https://guilermopuertas.wordpress.com/
Veer Design wrote:
DSM wrote:
How long does it take you to create a car from scratch?

Depends on the car itself, sometimes 3-4 days, thats not counting modifications or for supercars maybe a whole week

Damn, you work fast!

I've been working on this for nearly 3 weeks on my spare time, and I'm not even close to finishing.

EpdgQcq.jpg
9upt9j.jpg
Cool job man

@dsm bg off

Please login to post