i think its great for exposure
we should use the name autoemo.com more on the cars itself (like small decal works)
free advertising
and well the dont make money on these wallpapers
i think it's cool
the only way to avoid this is either dont put your chops on the net or really go for copyright but then the chop has to be free of used parts imo
we all steal pictures of the net , they are real pics yes (not chops) but lets say it's from a fotographer proud of his work
he woul feel the same way maybe :-d
mijnlogo.jpg
I just posted one of mine with my contact info...seems like a good way to get free exposure. You know, the whole if you can't beat them type of thing.
banner1a.png
sidewinder wrote:
I just posted one of mine with my contact info...seems like a good way to get free exposure. You know, the whole if you can't beat them type of thing.

haha sidewinder thats a damn nice idea! Don't mind if i try it out myself with my best!

Also assuming jack and x-raited don't mind me throwing the camaro up from WTB 2008 :P
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Thats definately the wisest idea to make the most out of the opportunity. Always stick your name and logo on your works (and it doesn't hurt to whack the Autemo logo on there too ;)) Link to your Autemo profile, thats what it's there for!!
Well, it gets exposure...505 downloads in 24 hours. :-d 6 people have added it to their favorites list. Next time I'll have to remember to put a link back to the profile.
banner1a.png
do you have to register i assume?
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Yeah, but it's free and so far no spam and no malware detected. :-d Well, so far anyway. :/
banner1a.png
sidewinder wrote:
Yeah, but it's free and so far no spam and no malware detected. :-d Well, so far anyway. :/

haha thats good to know! :)
Hahaha, that's the reason why I post my chops in 800x600 only :D But somebody has taken one of my oldest chops anyway.
Well...doesn't matter, it looks so bad of quality. But about "they don't earn money with this side": the have advertising on the side and they get more money when they get a higher rate of clicks. So they need content to get this – so they earn money with the chops logical....

Please login to post