thx for comments...:)
Sick scene! Car seems a tad dark but i really love the headlight covers!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Wow, looks really good! The chop captures the feel of the car drifting really well, there is a genuine sense of motion. I am not sure about the carbon fibre on the hood though, I think it would look more effective with some form of lighting (reflection). I'm digging the Mad Mike windscreen sticker, you should do one with Red Bull liveries, that would be really awesome!

Over all, great chop, it has a great feel about it and makes the s2000 look very tough and pissed off! :D Great chop!
"Never give up before you begin!"
sigq.jpg
Overall I think its a great chop. Only critique I have is that the side of the car (mostly just from the door to the rear fender flare) seems a little toonish compared to everything else. But as stated above the motion of the chop looks awesome. Great work :-d
autemosig.png
looks awesome mate.paint looks great with the sun-set type bg..

keep it up;)
Untitled-1.png
http://kofelstofel.deviantart.com/
thx for comments...:)
love what you did with the lights , overall very nice , mistakes have been pointed out
sighf.jpg
thx mate...:)
oww,this is great...is this r-r-really for intermediate? :-d :-d :D
sigif.png
MY DA
stunning chop
the things i think could be better are the whole front windcreen is very light and blu-ish (incl the interuour / driver)
i would think a de-grain and giving it some colors like the rest would make it perfect

the side skirt area kinda looks less as the rest like it's made real dark so it's easy to finish (?)

the rest looks great i love the brush =O

could be pro imo :-d
mijnlogo.jpg

Please login to post