indeed they do :P ...
the 17" would fit if i wanted
the pcd and et is correct .. and with 165/40/r17 tyres xD they would go in there xD

http://www.banden.nl/nankang/ns-2/165-40_r17_73v_tw.html

but not my preference , althugh it would be fun to do ...

165/35/r17 xD :doh: :omg:
3284396419_944cd969d9_o.jpg
baasrode3zb6.jpg

i can imagine it drives terrible :-q
Post edited November 18, 2009 at 03:36:29 AM by rich
mijnlogo.jpg
rich you should buy some crazy old rims, refurbish and restore them. Something new and different. xD
you should buy those merc rims :P :-d
the badges at the back are only glued on get a hairdryer and heat them a little ,
then use an isopon spreader or old credit card anything flat and push it under the badge and it should lift use a little thinners to remove any glue or buy tar and glue remover i did it to my 106 but couse the paint was faded there was a mark with 106 on it lol polished the paint up really well and it was still there xD
davemk2 wrote:
the badges at the back are only glued on get a hairdryer and heat them a little ,
then use an isopon spreader or old credit card anything flat and push it under the badge and it should lift use a little thinners to remove any glue or buy tar and glue remover i did it to my 106 but couse the paint was faded there was a mark with 106 on it lol polished the paint up really well and it was still there xD

if only that was true :( , on a saxo it runs trough the bodywork with pins , you can see them on the inside , when you remove the badges you get holes (2 on the left and 3 on the right)
a 106 doesnt have that indeed
i owned a xantia and the badges where almost the same but they where only stick ons .. and no pins
so why the hell does a saxo need pins :(

and at goncas >> yes thats the idea basicly , the audi ones are like that but i have more options ....
i just want to waight for that kind of rims in 16" that size is perfect , not to large and not to small and lowering the car looks way better then
this is because i want extreme streched tyres and with 15" the diameter would become smaller the original .... so the lowering would have to be pretty extreme , and since it's an every day car .....
the rims really have to be special :-d
mijnlogo.jpg
oooh yeah just found out they placed an add today for the old borbet rims in 16" 7,5 j and pcd 4x108
i mailed him to find out what et it is
only 200€ =O =O
if it fits and i'm quick enough i will buy these , the centers are mint , the lip isnt , but thats no prpblem because the lips will get polished
some streched tyres on there =O

it's this type (less it lip though xD)
borbet-a-gr-f10290.jpg
mijnlogo.jpg
gonna be cool with those borbet on that saxo xD
car town @ facebook
yeah guy.. they will fit very very very well :D
good luck for the auction..
http://italiankartoffel.wordpress.com/
it's not an auction just a for sale add
about 58 minutes drive from my home
i e-mailed him
i hope to hear from him tomorrow

most important thing ... they have to be straight (no unbalance / dents)
damage from the curb is no problem as long as they are straight
mijnlogo.jpg

Please login to post