Yeah it's pretty awesome, though it's best when you have a lot of friends to play it with. I'm fortunate that probably 30 or so people at my school in my year play it, so I have plenty of people to muck around with online.

It's still a pretty awesome game otherwise... not sure about some parts other than online - haven't even tried them yet xD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Quote:
COD was created for people that don't play games. That's why it's so popular because it became a trend to play NOT because of the actual gameplay. Ask most girls that now claim to play games, they will tell you they play COD, because it allows them to remain "cool" whilst being part of the rising "geek" trend (not real geeks, fake geeks). As FPS's go it's a pile of shit. Poor movement availability, games quickly become very one sided, it boasts realism - infact it's complete bullshit, graphics are a bit crap considering how recent the game is. There is probably more but i just woke up hungover and half asleep so brain no work.

Quoted for lulz.

Edit: More lulz:
Quote:
Yeah it feels like a ps2 game .... I couldn't believe how "old" it looks in multi player. Its no where near as smooth as MW2. Just seems like they took a big step back. :( I was very excited about this game and stood in line for 3 hours. It's going back early in the morning.
Quote:
Black Ops is such a let down after MW2, and i do own it, been playing it all morning, the gameplay is slow, the graphics are worse than MW2, the movement is much less realistic and the online maps are shite.
Quote:
I had soo much anticipation for this game!!
Midnight release, got myself a copy, got soo drunk and played online all night….
Wake up the next day and realise it wasn't the beer that was causing the screen to look shall I say, blurry, but it’s actually the games graphical content.
The graphics, in my opinion, are a disaster. This is a 2010 release PS3 title, not a 2006 PS3/PS2? Title that the current game developers seriously did not utilise the graphic libraries made available by Sony on the new PS3 platform but used everything available on the PS2 platform.
The online maps so far seem to suffer from very poor textures qualities, un-refined character models, and bad aliasing that should only be viewable on an amateur’s desktop PC rig, whom cannot afford a decent graphic card to provide the resources necessary for the game to look good.
When I see smoke/flash/grenades... explode from a short distance I see square pixels... I thought we're atleast in the polygon pixel phase!!!
Quote:
Graphics suck , maps are ok, knife lunge blows. It's stupid you have to unlock a weapon and then use ur points to buy it. I, glad zombies is back though. All in all I give it a 7. MW2 is alot better.

:mrteeth: :mrteeth: :mrteeth: :mrteeth: :mrteeth: :mrteeth: :mrteeth:
Post edited November 10, 2010 at 01:38:26 AM by DevilsTower
Yeah, screw MW, screw GT5, screw Forza, screw all games except Assassins Creed: Brotherhood! 9 days left until the euro realease :'DDD
Nicklas wrote:
Yeah, screw MW, screw GT5, screw Forza, screw all games except Assassins Creed: Brotherhood! 9 days left until the euro realease :'DDD
No, More like Screw you xD

But like I said, each year a new Cod game is released , but there made by two company so the ones to look out for are the Infinity ward ones.

But hmmm I got better things to worry about then being nerdy atm.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-bGBpabxuI&NR=1

Meh...Kewl. :mrteeth:
hugosilva wrote:
someone here play need for speed world online?

i just started it, how do you change the buttons?
it has controls option, but it isnt accessible?
Need for speed world is probably one of the most boring games i've played xD
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!

Car sounds like a moped (well, nothing like a 2JZ-GTE anyway), and what the hell is up with the mirror rendering?In the bends the curb is more pointy than in a game from the '80s, the light from the rear end should surely be red, not bright white and there is absolutely no effect from dirt drops. Also it looked like the track graphics loaded as you went?

son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat.jpg
lol trolling hard again?
looks perfectly good
DevilsTower wrote:
Also it looked like the track graphics loaded as you went?

He has headlights on, so that's what is making it look like the track is "loading"
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims

Please login to post