Algeroth wrote:
RICE ALERT! If you don't like rice, look away now! :P

Bought this car a few years ago stock, and decided to rebuild it. Didn't have any money for any bodykit though so I decided to build one myself from scratch. Turned out quite good once I had splashed some Lamborghini paint and a murial over it. The exterior mods gave me a soundsystem sponsor, so now it has a pretty neat stereo with a MacMini as a primary headunit. The actual headunit is mounted in the ceiling. But as I started off with, this is a total ricer, running a close to stock 2L DOHC 4G63 none turbo engine. Plans were initially to turbo convert it, partly due to the capabilites of the 4G63, but Swedish legislation just ruins that totally, so no dice. Even so the car has been quite successful on the Swedish and Norwegian carscene and won a lot of prestigous awards. Among them this year at VallÄkratrÀffen (Swedens biggest outdoor carshow) were it got first price in it's class out of around 300 or so cars. There were about 1500 cars total at the carshow. And here are some pictures of it :) The first one is a bit older, before I built that lip in the front.

post-572-1159910953.jpg
46c9e143468c4.jpg
46b99cfa3f05f.jpg

And to you rice haters out there! :P Don't be afraid, cause I have bought another car! A toyota MR2 that I am currently working on. The Eclipse sort of like feels finnished at this point, so I am just gonna drive that around to carshows whilst I build the MR2. And here's the good news, it won't be a ricer! YAY! :P I'm gonna supercharge the engine, using a small loophole in Swedish law, turning it into a 300 bhp ethanol beast!

Pictures will pop up as soon as it's built :P
Cheers!

Lower it a bit and it'll look nice imo.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
stop quoting the whole post noob :P

looks nice algeroth, as said, remove that airbrushed graphic on the side
MP, you got a ghostbusters vehicle! Woot!

Algeroth, thats a pretty sweet ride you have their too, Love the colour and nice interior. The horse is definitely rice to the max, but all the rest is pretty cool!
I'm liking that Val.!
Ah yes its a pegasus horse, I couldn't quite put the name of it before. It was on the tip of my tongue though :)
i always have modded cars ...
and i have had some real killer cars like a lexus gs300 vip styled .
a vw polo full leather interiour (that means everything exept the floor so the dash>pillars>headliner>porshe seats>custom made rear seats in porsche style>full leather trunk install (fibre glass with leather on it) .
i have had a fully restored golf mk1 slammed in wide 13"ats classic rims

ad a lot of bi cars with perol guzzeling enigines

now i bought a saxo 1.1 xD xD just because i don drive that much , gass prices are sky high , i'm working on mu house a lot and just wanted a small economical car

but ... i just cant drive it stock and girly looking xD
so i desided to take a certain budget and change it low-buget ..
that doenst mean stupid mods but i just scout the net every day for second hand parts
with allows me to do nice things for low costs

i got leather in my saxo today , needs a good cleaning and also leather threatment
i just got the saxo (it's 1.1 for fuel economy reasons)
it's gonna get the euro look next mods are :
>polished roll bar in the back
>some awsome older wheels i got several witch could become the ones to buy , nicest are 3-piece speedlines witch will get polished lips
>full cleaned trunk an move the license plate into the rear bumper (maybe get a 106 rear bumper with reces and lighting build in)
>good lowering
>real carbon fibre grille (already got that)
> very minimalistic / classy trunk design with one 12" woofer some leather upolstary
and after that more (will take time

before >
yufyutguyg4.jpg
after
afbeelding024r.jpg
afbeelding027.jpg
afbeelding032.jpg
afbeelding029m.jpg
afbeelding031.jpg

the grille >
afbeelding014j.jpg
afbeelding012.jpg

the car itself still very stock :)
afbeelding002l.jpg

blacked out logos because they are fixed with pins and holes :( (will clean the trunk later on
[img]uyuhuh.jpg

mirrors i scored (not sure if they will stay though)
ghtg2.jpg

a joke !!!! 17" rims i still had laying around , will not fit or be fitted just for laughs
ghtg6.jpg
ghtg3.jpg
[img][/img]
mijnlogo.jpg
rich wrote:
a joke !!!! 17" rims i still had laying around , will not fit or be fitted just for laughs
ghtg6.jpg

dew it newb! joking xD
looking good
nah just for laughs xD
i'm gonna get proper rims =O
mijnlogo.jpg
Seriously do it! That would make it look so awesome! Ridecomfort is going totally out the window, but awesomeness would go through the roof!

Only way to make it work would be to find some widebody fenders, maybe some of those screw on carbon ones. Chop up the quarter panels to make the new tyres fit and then screw on the widebody parts. Would look awesome!

Hehe, cheers!
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
for now you should run it on gloss black steelies , they look better than hub caps
sighf.jpg

Please login to post