Indeed, Don't think i will go for the chaos of CoD. MoH for real.
CoD is beginning to feel a bit like the old unreal games, really fast and silly which it doesn't suit.
I like you.
IT'S OUT GUYS, IT'S FREAKING OUT!!!!!!11!1!!1!1 CAN'T BELIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O

Sorry for the hype, Im just excited. xD
Not in america dammit. 6 hours in my damn time zone
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Mason killed Snider, Resnov really dies in the first few missions, you go gung ho and save the world, and Woods dies by a grenade.

u mad?
73459458416978959558878.jpg
Post edited November 09, 2010 at 05:30:12 PM by DevilsTower
You lucky bastards. Really regretting having gotten rid of my PS3 right now!...
DevilsTower wrote:
Mason killed Snider, Resnov really dies in the first few missions, you go gung ho and save the world, and Woods dies by a grenade.

u mad?

:omg: Oh no you didn't.

I dunno this Cod isn't as good as the last one. Because this one was from Treyarch not infinity ward the gameplay of this one just seemed too Arcade-ish, just spray bullets and run here.

But haven't had time to play Online so hope that changes.
MK211 wrote:
Mark you silly bugger, I told you'll miss the ps3 didn't I?

But noooooo don't listen to me. I'm always wrong :( , even when I'm right xD
Post edited November 09, 2010 at 08:06:22 PM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Here in Croatia, it's out, you can come in any game shop and buy it. But im gonna wait sometime to fix those lagg problems. :-q

And yes, @DevilsTower, hope that's not it. :-q :mrteeth:
J_HUI wrote:
DevilsTower wrote:

u mad?

:omg: Oh no you didn't.

I dunno this Cod isn't as good as the last one. Because this one was from Treyarch not infinity ward the gameplay of this one just seemed too Arcade-ish, just spray bullets and run here.

But haven't had time to play Online so hope that changes.
MK211 wrote:
Mark you silly bugger, I told you'll miss the ps3 didn't I?

But noooooo don't listen to me. I'm always wrong :( , even when I'm right xD

that is basically what i did in cod4, it was fun little game
im not interested enough to get too serious with gaming, i have other things to do :D
Come on peeps what is CoD like? Thinking of buying but need to try it out and hear more people talking about it
I like you.
you ever played Cod World at war? It's like that, good but not great.
Or it's like MW2 but less hard, more bullets to spray and much more straight forward, on a older Game setting because it's all 60-70's but more guns.

So no it's not as good as MW series but still fun for online, which I've not played, there's zombies to shoot and 14 year old kids to Pwn online, whats not to love?
still worth buying to kill some time, imo.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr

Please login to post